Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You're complaining about a guy that allows his friends access to purchase the footwear he designs?

I don't know, but I probably would have figured out by the fact that his store is called 'KITH' - literally meaning one's friends and acquaintances - that he was going to look after his friends.

Also it is important to note that the 'friends' log in or password access to KITH releases is usually used for other sneaker designers/stores that produce similar goods/collabs - you can get as angry as you want to at the guy, but really it just makes good business sense to establish relationships with like minded businesses, that way when he wants to float his product outside of the US he has avenues for distribution.

I think what you are really angry at is the fact that you wanted a pair of shoes and missed out because a whole bunch of people have jumped on the bandwagon and bought up his product purely for the purpose of flipping them for an extra buck (or an extra $380+ as seems to be the case). The guy has already responded to the growing interest in his product by greatly increasing production numbers with his collaborations since the ECP. Prior to that, he generally produced around 250 pairs for each collaboration. Based on what's been showing up on eBay and around the forums, I would guess that you are looking at around 700 pairs of each for the Flamingo, Dolphins and Knicks. Don't get angry at the designer, get angry at the ******** that don't even like the shoes, the ones that buy them for the pure purpose of flipping them for a bit of extra cash.

View media item 522507

you cant get mad at him get mad at the sneaker culture
never said I was mad lol. Just the fact that they saved extra tickets for friends after a bunch of ppl lined up ain't cool. I can afford to pay resale if I wanted to, but got a lot of other shoes coming out so it's unnecessary. I just really feel like he's an *******. He might be the coolest guy in the world(doubt it) for all I know though. I don't really have the same problem with staple, he seems cool even though he does the same limited BS

f6b6175d_photocopy.jpeg

Last edited:
shipping gonna take a week. west coast problems.... cant wait to see all your guys photos! 
smokin.gif

and nice shot Princeryan0!

Last edited:
i live outside philly in Jersey I thought they shipped pretty fast. wasnt expecting them until tomorrow at best.

Both of my pairs are already dropped at my house and I got a 10/10.5. I'm pretty sure they just went by order time. I received my order confirm on both at exactly 11am. Ship confirm yesterday for my 10 at 11am, and my 10.5 at 1130am. This is basically how it has always gone bar a couple releases.

Last edited:
Both of my pairs are already dropped at my house and I got a 10/10.5. I'm pretty sure they just went by order time. I received my order confirm on both at exactly 11am. Ship confirm yesterday for my 10 at 11am, and my 10.5 at 1130am. This is basically how it has always gone bar a couple releases.
My friend called Kith customer service yesterday and the guy said they shipped sizes 10-13 yesterday morning and were starting to work on smaller sizes. My friend is a size 8 and the guy said he'll probably get confirmation that night, but my friend got his this morning. I ordered a 9.5 and got my confirmation at 11am today.

Last edited:

How did you get confirmation at 11 when the shoes dropped at 11?

I'm a 9 and got my order confirm within a minute also.  So wheres my tracking

My friend called Kith customer service yesterday and the guy said they shipped sizes 10-13 yesterday morning and were starting to work on smaller sizes. My friend is a size 8 and the guy said he'll probably get confirmation that night, but my friend got his this morning. I ordered a 9.5 and got my confirmation at 11am today.

Last edited:
Dunno how people got their pairs before me, i live like 30 mins or less from kith

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom