Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yeah just because you get your order confirmation does not mean you got your shipping confirmation i got my order confirmation as soon as I got my shoes (11) I did not receive my shipping though until yesterday morning

yeah just because you get your order confirmation does not mean you got your shipping confirmation i got my order confirmation as soon as I got my shoes (11) I did not receive my shipping though until yesterday morning
i got mine yesterday morning too

Both of my pairs are already dropped at my house and I got a 10/10.5. I'm pretty sure they just went by order time. I received my order confirm on both at exactly 11am. Ship confirm yesterday for my 10 at 11am, and my 10.5 at 1130am. This is basically how it has always gone bar a couple releases.

I was one of the last to place an order. Got order confirmation at 12:20pm the day of release and I'm getting my shoes today. I think before, it was based on time of order, but this go around its based on size like someone mentioned above

I was one of the last to place an order. Got order confirmation at 12:20pm the day of release and I'm getting my shoes today. I think before, it was based on time of order, but this go around its based on size like someone mentioned above
Yeah you're right, just shows how production has gone up a ton. Back when a only a couple hundred dropped it was all based on how quick you ordered and I guess it didn't matter to ship based by size. But now there are so many that it would be a huge hassle to do that, so they go based off of size, makes sense. I'm just happy my size is right at the cut off of the first group to get shipped out. :D

Got shipping confirmation this morning, but the UPS site still hasn't updated with the location. How long does that normally take?

Mine came in today. Very happy with them. Will be keeping the rope laces in until I buy a space white flat lace.

Received my size 10 today and I'm not sure if I'm feeling this colorway. The grey color seem a kind of dull. I hope putting some white laces or something in them will give them some more pop. Think I like the ECP pack a little more at this time. This one might need to grow on me a little bit. If someone has a pic or instagram link with white laces on them please post them up! Thanks

i got mine theyre very nice even with some small factory flaws.. but whatever i still got the shoes.......

flamingos > ecp

Easy double up :smokin

View media item 527985
It's def close between these and the miamis. Totally a matter of just personal preference because both of these colorways are super dope in their own ways. 100% these over Knicks though, no question.

Easy double up
smokin.gif

It's def close between these and the miamis. Totally a matter of just personal preference because both of these colorways are super dope in their own ways. 100% these over Knicks though, no question.
Super Swift! Think I missed on my double by trying for a 9.5 instead of a 10.5 like you did. I think the Miami's have more of a Wow factor when seen but these can be worn with more things and are a lot easier to pull off. These were definitely more limited which should make them more sought after in the future!

when i first saw photos of the flamingos i was really excited but to be honest after seeing all these photos on ig, twitter, Facebook, etc. i feel like they arent one of ronnies best. for some reason they just look weird to me, might be the color combination/materials idk. just my opinion.

The salt level is at an all time high for me....struck out on Mia's and this one.  Checked ebay and good lord prices for the flamingos are just ridiculous, plus nobody is trying to sell me the Mia's for less than 3 hundred. 
mad.gif

Aveng I like da pair on da right better.

idk if eyes are playing tricks but da shape seems better on tha pair.

either way congrats and i hate you on copping two purr

Back
Top Bottom