Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Speaking of the kithfilter I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of olive mercers, but curious to know how they "actually" look?

Neither.  The mint pair is the better pair in my opinion though (the sole being the deciding factor)

You could get both ecp pairs online. Just had to be quick.
Could you please let me know where online can i get these ???

ARE ANY OTHER MERCERS BESIDES THE LEATHER AND WAXED GONNA RELEASE OR RESTOCK ANYTIME SOON, THE STORE IN NYC DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING.

Could you please let me know where online can i get these ???
If you are asking about the ecp pairs, I think he means back when they released you could order both pairs in case you were quick enough. Now the ECP are only on ebay, klekt or fb groups etc.

ahhh got my answer.....hey I thought I recognized that name...how bout them hawks huh! This is that Shoreline cat that was bs'ing with you for a minute bout price for the 3 lies which moved quickly....good look but I feel there is another lace out there that would make em pop more but I'm not sure what. Good ish tho boss!

The recent restock was kinda random. Call and try to do a phone order at Manhattan. Ask for Julian he helped me out last time.
Called into the Manhattan one and asked for Julien like you said, he was very helpful. Got a pair of grey Mercer's coming my way.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom