Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Clean looking shoe(s) and I think puma is going to put out some great stuff this year, not just RF-related either. With that being said I'm just not a huge fan of the Disc model. Insoles are a dope touch and the "coat of arms" concept is very cool.

Last edited:
Yeah and it's 165 Euros :x... Like $225 USD-way too expensive for something I don't necessarily need. I'm leaning towards passing.

This banter is a little silly.  Yes, Fieg is a master marketer/hypemaker/scammer depending on your point of view.  As for yeserday's Gel Lyte III release, the Gel Lyte III now retails for $110.  Rope laces retail for $10.  This "Kithstrike" retailed for $120.  So, if you like the shoe with the laces, buy the shoe.  If you don't like the shoe, don't buy the shoe.  Pretty simple IMHO. Peace.
agreed, I copped because I like how the shoe looks, not a bad price either.  I know the shoes won't look like that in person but I also know its a comfortable shoe and that I like the colors.  It is sad that people see the kithstrike and figure their gonna flip it for some more money right away.  

The mints are nice, will try and grab if i can get them online if i can but if not i wont sweat it. I'm assuming itll be the same as the ECP though, online abotu a week after the paris drop

Can someone detail an instore Kith experience? Might be going to NYC next weekend and might stop by the store to see what they have in there. Are the employees nice or just a bunch of fanboys who will get on their knees when Ronnie walks in. Hate dealing with terrible customer service

I prefer Brooklyn over Soho but both shops should hold you down. I've never had any issues expect for when the Daytonas released, but of course I was at Soho when I could have easily gone to Brooklyn and copped

There will be a wider release for the pumas on February 1st for the RF x COA release. (Feeling like Willmax haha)

According to Scott Saltzman from Puma.

There will be a wider release for the pumas on February 1st for the RF x COA release. (Feeling like Willmax haha)

According to Scott Saltzman from Puma.
trying to hold off and not buying anything till this release. extremely hard 

In Ronnie's defense, the leather and suede does look extremely on point with these. Could be good old kith filters, but they do look hot.

Really interested too get more info on the other products he's releasing like the john elliot and focused space accessories. Although the john elliots are gonna cost an arm and leg!

MINTS ARE A MUST.

I TOLD MYSELF ONE SHOE A MONTH THIS YEAR.

IDK IF I SHOULD COUNT THIS AS JANUARY

OR COP SOMETHING ELSE NOW AND SAVE THE PUMAS FOR FEB.

#FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS

The shoes are not gonna cost that here dummies. And for other collabs pieces, call your French connects cause 90% chance they arent coming to the US
#highfashion

Back
Top Bottom