Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Good luck to everybody in the morning hope everybody cops who wants them, hope i can secure my pair really want to add these to collection.

Going to try to for the Mints and JE hoody tomorrow. After I add 1 item to my cart, how long will Shopify keep it in there so that I can go back and add the second?

According to
Andy Oliver ‏@AndyOliverWpg
As always, products are "held" for 5 minutes once you get to the payment screen via "Checkout" button. Not before.

My feels are gonna be at an all time high tomorrow

6:00 AM
View media item 768677"oooh release day. . .release dayyyyeeeeeyyyaaayy"

7:00 AM
View media item 768684"yeah, yeah, it's a releaseeeeeeee"

10:30 AM
View media item 768686"Kith up, tweetdeck up, twitter up, phone on.....check, check, check"

11:00 AM
View media item 768700
View media item 768701

View media item 76870511:01 AM
View media item 76870711:02 AM
View media item 76870811:10 AM
View media item 76870911:20 AM
View media item 768710
11:30 AM
View media item 752561

@SolexSup thanks bae

are the COA 1 per customer? I couldn't find that information disclosed anywhere.

Anyone going for the pants/sweats or just the shoes?

Last edited:
FWIW, Andy Oliver tweeted that they run a little bit big and suggested going TTS or .5 down.  I would imagine he owns one of the F&F pairs as well.

Does cart jacking really happen? is the held in cart reliable?

guess im gonna learn tomorrow :lol:

My feels are gonna be at an all time high tomorrow

6:00 AM

"oooh release day. . .release dayyyyeeeeeyyyaaayy"

7:00 AM

"yeah, yeah, it's a releaseeeeeeee"

10:30 AM

"Kith up, tweetdeck up, twitter up, phone on.....check, check, check"

11:01 AM

11:02 AM

11:10 AM

11:20 AM

11:30 AM
this might be the best post i have ever seen in a sneaker forum.

i almost want to just keep refreshing the puma page tomorrow but i know i should stay on latest products lol 

Are these going to be hard to get or are they going to be more available like the Daytonas. I have class in the AM so I will be trying to cop on my phone

Hi guys, not sure if this question was being asked before, I'm from Singapore, and recently i noticed that Kith has included singapore in their checkout page, but i'm not too sure if they accept international credit cards, or will it make a difference if i link my credit card to my paypal account?

Hi guys, not sure if this question was being asked before, I'm from Singapore, and recently i noticed that Kith has included singapore in their checkout page, but i'm not too sure if they accept international credit cards, or will it make a difference if i link my credit card to my paypal account?
International = PayPal only.
Yes, your linked cc will work through PayPal

Hate to sound like a noob, but I have never bought from Kith before...

Do the TLO the link or do you just refresh the latest products page?

Hate to sound like a noob, but I have never bought from Kith before...

Do the TLO the link or do you just refresh the latest products page?
i do both, but the twitter link has been late a few times. COA seems to be different...so its hard for ME to say. 

Back
Top Bottom