Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

bots will be on the rampage for these :frown:.

idk about the certainty of a march drop, but it would make perfect sense to drop them during that time. End of winter/start-up to spring, that refreshing and cool sky blue hue they got going on the coves are perfect for spring. 

Last edited:
Dam as much as I want to believe the production numbers are high on these I strongly believe they won't be. Ronnie loves to make his best work uncoppable

PAY THE 9.

THEN REPORT THE SHOE AS FAKE OR REVERSE TRANSACTION IF U USED CC AS FUNDS FOR PAYPAL.

THATLL RUSTLE HIS JIMMIES
That's shady as F. It's only 9 bucks I get the dudes cheap if you want to pay the extra 9 do it if not then don't. But never do someone like that... Smh

Will this guy move to the beach already???? BTW I hope you hung on to your volcanos. this continuation of GLVs means the volcanos are gonna raise in value. 

Need a little PUma COA help. Been looking for a 9.5 pair forever, having a hard time finding. I tend to oversize my shoes, and found a 9 at a good price. My GL3s (three lies) are a size 10 and a bit big. could i get away with a 9 in the coa?

Need a little PUma COA help. Been looking for a 9.5 pair forever, having a hard time finding. I tend to oversize my shoes, and found a 9 at a good price. My GL3s (three lies) are a size 10 and a bit big. could i get away with a 9 in the coa?
not to be a nag, anyone help with this? about to receive invoice not sure if i can pull that size do they run especially small?

not to be a nag, anyone help with this? about to receive invoice not sure if i can pull that size do they run especially small?
If you "oversize" your shoes to a 9.5 than a 9 should be fine. I went half size down on my coa's from my nike runners. 

I KNOW SOME OF THE MEMBERS ON HERE MAYBE BE HIGH SCHOOLERS, HELL EVEN MIDDLE SCHOOLERS, BUT PLEASE SAVE UR CRUDE ATTEMPTS TO BE HUMOROUS FOR RECESS OR FOR WHEN YOU'RE WITH YOU BUDDIES AT THE MALL OR WHEN YOU'R ONLINE FOR DA NEXT HOTTEST JAYS OR FOAMBS

Coming from someone who types in all caps yelling like a little kid would.

Coming from someone who types in all caps yelling like a little kid would.

This is half the problem..

People take the internet so serious.

Because he types in caps, that automatically means he's yelling?

Anyways..

Liking the mint V over the iii..

you should be good to go,.. im a 9/9.5.. got a 9.5... a 9 would have fit better for my taste

This is half the problem..

People take the internet so serious.

Because he types in caps, that automatically means he's yelling?

Anyways..

Liking the mint V over the iii..
and yet the dude is taking people's "crude attempts to be humorous" that seriously in the first place...nice try!

Will this guy move to the beach already???? BTW I hope you hung on to your volcanos. this continuation of GLVs means the volcanos are gonna raise in value. 
To be honest, he would not be wise to move out of Manhattan.  I think he has made the right move staying here but expanding to pop-up shops in other locations.

Received the Mercer II in Walnut and Cinder. I couldn't decide on release day and bought both. Cinder is a light grey color. Walnut is a darker brownish-grey color. I'll definitely keep the Cinder, but on the fence about the Walnut. I got the same size 30 as the standard Mercers from the restock in January. Compared to the regular Mercers, the waist on the Mercer II is slighly looser but not enough to size down to a 28... I think. I have scrawny calfs so I can't say how it fits around the calfs. If anyone is interested in the COA Tech Mercer in a 30 or the navy Bleeker sweats in a M please PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom