Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I like these, they do look nice and I really like the GLV, with that said, I think they couldve been even better with some sort of contrast. Dont get me wrong, I am a fan of simple to-the-point color ways and definitely enjoy that style when properly executed. BUT The paneling on the GLV is so good and open to so many color blocking variations a designer could really come up with something very unique and beautiful (Volcanos being a great example). I dont know, I guess its the fact that we've seen this exact cw/cb before and im always looking for something different. I think he could have come up with something new that would have blown these away. Great looking shoe none the less.

Total eclipses weren't a kithstrike if I remember correctly.  

I've been real silent recently since the FP's and Buscemi's weren't my thing.  BUT....

These Mints and Coves have my full attention.  Ever since I saw the first teaser I have been thirsty beyond belief.  I don't think these will be a #kithstrike because with the past four or so RF running shoe(couldn't just say Asics because of the NB's) releases they have come with tons of shirts, socks, jackets, etc.  Silently dropping these hyped shoes would lose, our beloved boy Ronnie aka Victor Cruz's best friend, a ton of potential profit.  All joking aside, I need both pairs and most likely two of each.  That's how thirsty I am for these.  

Also being that they are classic RF colorways, people from all diffferent directions will flock.  More than the usual RF Asics release.  

Last edited:
Im considering trading my DS Bred 1s for either the white or red RF Filling Pieces. Thoughts on if thats a fair trade, of if anything should be added on top?

Total eclipses weren't a kithstrike if I remember correctly.  

I've been real silent recently since the FP's and Buscemi's weren't my thing.  BUT....

These Mints and Coves have my full attention.  Ever since I saw the first teaser I have been thirsty beyond belief.  I don't think these will be a #kithstrike because with the past four or so RF running shoe(couldn't just say Asics because of the NB's) releases they have come with tons of shirts, socks, jackets, etc.  Silently dropping these hyped shoes would lose, our beloved boy Ronnie aka Victor Cruz's best friend, a ton of potential profit.  All joking aside, I need both pairs and most likely two of each.  That's how thirsty I am for these.  

Also being that they are classic RF colorways, people from all diffferent directions will flock.  More than the usual RF Asics release.  

you're not remembering correctly. He kithstriked it first then released it with a password which made everyone mad and then rereleased it the next week without a password. Probably one of the harder releases.

Last edited:
you're not remembering correctly. He kithstriked it first then released it with a password which made everyone made and then rereleased it the next week without a password. Probably one of the harder releases.
I remember the release + password and the rerelease, however, don't recall the kithstrike.  I guess I am wrong, but that was a combo.   #kithstrike + regular release(somewhat).  

There is no Kithstrike with these, its a huge drop ala ECP.
The only Kithstikes u gonna get are GRs and Re-Issued shoes.

Ps: RF if you are reading this do a Kithstrike (wink)

TOLD YALL.

DAMB I CANT WAIT FOR THE APPAREL FOR THESE JOINTS NOW

Im considering trading my DS Bred 1s for either the white or red RF Filling Pieces. Thoughts on if thats a fair trade, of if anything should be added on top?

Fair trade. If there are only 200 pairs, that means there are probably 20-30 in your size. If you don't grab them now, you may never get them. The bred 1s will always be attainable.

Just from ebay prices before and after release it seems like the red pair will sky rocket when they start to dry up.

i'd say trade it asap.

Last edited:

when you say huge do you mean many pairs? Or huge as in many products as in shoes, apparel, accessories, etc?

I do feel the numbers on these will be significantly higher but still tough to cop nonetheless, that being said, kudos to kith for coming up with methods to throw bots off

This is what I've been thinking for a while now. It just doesn't make sense anymore from a business pov to hype up a shoe and "Kithstrike" it because it upsets the general customer base.

Do the Kith Mercer I Pant fit the same as the Kith Mercer II Pant? I read that if anything, the II's should be somewhat slimmer, need some insight please

Mercer 1 has a waist that fits at least one size bigger and the legs are looser thru the quads and calves...Mercer 2 has a waist that's more TTS with slimmer legs, esp the calves...I prefer the fit of the mercer 2s, has a slimmer silhouette

damn it now he gonna kithstrike cause will said it.

will can you tell them to put releases back on the latest products page :<<< or at least the brand page i.e FP and asics.

Back
Top Bottom