Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So from what I can see, seems like everyone who wanted a ticket got one. Should we expect COA like numbers?

All the hype now, and if what higuy says is true (btw, I believe what he says) as far as #s go.... Let's see where the hype is after the drop. Majority of these dudes all of a sudden "won't feel em in person", "kith filter got em", etc....

All the hype now, and if what higuy says is true (btw, I believe what he says) as far as #s go.... Let's see where the hype is after the drop. Majority of these dudes all of a sudden "won't feel em in person", "kith filter got em", etc....
this

finally some pics without the horrible added haze (not bokeh) and deranged white balance the "kith filter" applies is appreciated lazydani3l

i may be the only one hoping for a monday release online. with everyone at work/school, it might make it a little easier since i'm off on mondays

This release has me confused. I don't do the whole kith ticket thing since they don't care about making customers who have tickets wait 2 hours on a line outside their store just to pick up their kicks on a Saturday..

When is the online release? Assumed it would saturday as well

I believe the first few kith releases were same day as well. There were a lot of people tweeting that they scored in line and online for the Salmons/Leatherbacks especially
I just figured they would change it up for others releases that aren't asics, we'll see. I know the Daytona drop was same day also, should be info about these tomorrow or some day soon.

8acd2b43-e80f-4239-9580-99854e8852ac.jpg

little photoshoot with the mints today. shot with my galaxy s3. 

Well, so much for the rumors about these possibly being a WCP release and having a pop-up shop in Cali...:rofl:

Those who never copped at kith before are gonna have a hard time with the banner, that banner caught me off-guard the first few times
I copped the coral toe coas with no banner. Was on new releases, puma and all products pages. So is the banner a faster way to get to cart and checkout or no?

I think only the pop up shop stuff has different online and in store release days. For example the ECP and COA.

Last edited:
I will say many recent RF releases had different in-store and online release dates however it wouldn't make much sense hyping 4/5 only to turn around and say 4/7 online. Specifics for the online release should be stated no later than tomorrow evening.

Back
Top Bottom