Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Im gonna wear some **** to hurt feelings today, see you at the shop- ronnie fieg

Those heading down the stores, please snap a photo of what he's wearing on his feet, Rose gold maybe?

Im gonna wear some **** to hurt feelings today, see you at the shop- ronnie fieg

Those heading down the stores, please snap a photo of what he's wearing on his feet, Rose gold maybe?
I'm sure all of the sneaker blogs will take care of that. 

Here's some help for beginners
Go to whatever you see first
If u see one of them pop up in the latest page grab it do not wait for the banner
Whatever u see first get to it, ull have time to go back again if ur fast enough

Are you checking out one pair at a time? Or adding both to cart and then checking out?

IF i was to manage to get two of the same pairs, with different payment methods and names, but same addresses. Would my order be canceled? Sorry for all the questions, just wanna be prepared.

great saturday for my boys so far, just trying to make it a good one for me now 
smokin.gif

You would probably be good with the different billing info. Or you could get it shipped to your neighbors :nerd:

They wont let you use a different shipping address other than your billing address. So that wont be possible.

They wont let you use a different shipping address other than your billing address. So that wont be possible.

Touche. So when trying to purchase both colors should you check out one pair first? Or do you add both to cart and then check out?

Please answer this

when i try to checkout with something from kith by paypal

why is the shipping not added in the paypal page?

thanks

I'm 2/2 on the new layout which I love btw. I thought they would do that for COA pack but **** IT. I usually just lurk around here

Back
Top Bottom