Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

what kind of orders are being cancelled? bot orders? reselling orders? people who ordered late? multiple orders?

*knock on wood* cause i got my order through late but i haven't heard of late orders being canceled up to this point. but this was a big release for kith, the "biggest" according to ronnie.
only bot orders, resllers, and multiple pairs to the same name and same item has gotten canceled. and those people deserve to get their orders canceled.

I think the effort and concern is awesome but I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. People can just go and check for themselves, tbh. Not trying to be rude, just saying.

It's ok, no offense taken.

He's just trying to help. It's helping some people.

Lol when he first started posting sizes that disappeared there were less, so he just kept it consistent, if you saw your size you knew it was gone. If he switched it up it would be more confusing.

Thanks for clarifying. It's really important to be consistent when you're reporting.

Last edited:
Yes it was there before. I believe what happened at least for the FP release is if you clicked on it while it said verifying your cart was emptied or something, done for the fast clicking bots. I recall someone clicking manually during that release and said he clicked while it said verifying and couldn't order. I saw that earlier also when going into my cart.
Yup. Started with the filling pieces. It's a way to stop automation. It will popup with a message saying conditions not met.

I don't remember th add to cart button being on top and bottom of the page... Was that new?

i totally missed that until 5 miuntes later. i think if i saw it on top i would have been able to have a better chance of getting them. i scrolled down to the bottom really slow cause my computer was lagging.

Sizes left:

Cove - 7 / 8 / 8.5 / 9.5 / 12

Mint  - 7 / 8 / 11.5

Thinking these restocked pairs are from the cancellations...

Has anyone her gotten cancellation emails? I haven't seen anyone actually say theirs got cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom