Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If you have a Ross near you, look for "hot sox" in the women's section. Can get 3 pairs for like $6. Super thin, and don't slide off your heel. Some of the best non cushion no show socks I've ever used.

I think they can also be found at JCPenneys for full price.
I don't think there are any Ross stores around nyc but thanks for the heads up. I didn't think a lot of ppl had the issue of socks coming off the heel of your foot. very annoying.

i got to a page with a quantity box but no size selection..
I don't think there are any Ross stores around nyc but thanks for the heads up. I didn't think a lot of ppl had the issue of socks coming off the heel of your foot. very annoying.
try the marshalls, tj maxx, type etc stores

those rose gold V's will be a super easy pass if they end up looking like that... the contrasting panel parts ruin them. will be more money saved.

glad i got the OG's.

Last edited:
those rose gold V's will be a super easy pass if they end up looking like that... the contrasting panel parts ruin them. will be more money saved.

glad i got the OG's.

Would've been better if he just kept it one solid texture all throughout for the sake of the color

I can't find Knicks ECP's anywhere nowadays. Anyone know the going rate for a DS pair size 10.5? If I can find a pair. Thanks.
I just gave the oop to my buddy today for $170. Sz 10.5 DS with the socks!  Lol   He helps me get releases at his shop and they were just sitting in my closet collecting dust so I helped him out. Hoping he can hold me down for those white AJ1xSB when they come out in June.

Went on a Nature Walk with my girl. She was happy to take a picture for me, so I didn't have to temporarily look like a fool lol. These crease, BE WARNED.

glad i got the OG's.
That's exactly what I thought, that lighter panel where the eye stays are throws the whole shoe off for me. Wish I had the OG's..

These crease, BE WARNED.
gave a little chuckle IRL after reading this.

I mean of course they're going to crease? TBH imo creases give way more character to a shoe. 

@tdk1991  so you get 120 and LoM's if I'm reading that correctly? IMO that's a super good ******* deal. I'd do it. 

am I the only ones feeling the rose gold V's?

Last edited:
@rennzyboo  - yea 120 plus the life on mars, but i was also told that the coves pair prices will sky rocket afterawhile, so im not sure about it man, in a dilemma now, welppppp

Rose gold Vs are great. Would def like a pair of those in the rotation. Was there any chatter on ETA?

Last edited:
@tdk1991  RF's will always command a cool bill so theres that. But personally from what I've seen the LoM's are equally just as sick. I mean if I wasn't an absolute lover of the coves, I'd definitely do the trade. Those LoM's are just too fire.

@rennzyboo
 - yea 120 plus the life on mars, but i was also told that the coves pair prices will sky rocket afterawhile, so im not sure about it man, in a dilemma now, welppppp

Dilemma?? We're talking about sneakers to wear, not the stock exchange. Stop trying to be the wolf of wall street and trade for the fresh pair you actually want to wear. Maybe it's just me, but kicks are worth more on my feet rather than sitting DS in a box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom