Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Great I was holding out on grabbing a pair of Coral Toe Disc Blazes from the COA collab but looks like pairs are drying up and prices are getting crazy.
Prices aren't too bad yet, friend copped a pair for $260 couple weeks ago (coral).

Reading through this page made me cringe
laugh.gif

Dont worry @HanSoleLo  and @SoleFX  things will get better around here in a few days.

i need the daytonas in my life badly, wish i had copped before prices got so high. beautiful sneaker

do you guys think ronnie will price the gel lyte iii's at 160 just like the flamingos and he's gel lyte v's or will we see a price increase since it's premium materials?

Last I saw Daytonas could be had for slightly over retail, have they really gone up that much?
depends on the seller but I've seen A little bit over retail, my friend bought a pair last week for 230 (og all) but some consignment shops and sellers are charging around 300

do you guys think ronnie will price the gel lyte iii's at 160 just like the flamingos and he's gel lyte v's or will we see a price increase since it's premium materials?
It's always been premium materials. And they're actually the most premiumest material ever since the dawn of time on a runner. I'm thinking it'll be the same. Won't be surprised if there is a slight markup.

Can anyone comment on the accuracy of this sketch? Looking dope
Accurate? Yes, it's an accurate sketch of a GLV.  

Are you inquiring if they are releasing? That's still unknown, although there are pics of RF wearing a similar rose gold pair some months back.  

This sketch looks way better than the real pics we've seen already though.

Last edited:
Accurate? Yes, it's an accurate sketch of a GLV.  
Are you inquiring if they are releasing? That's still unknown, although there are pics of RF wearing a similar rose gold pair some months back.  
This sketch looks way better than the real pics we've seen already though.
Heard the ones he was wearing are not the ones that are releasing and I do realize this sketch looks better than the ones he was rocking

Honestly I just want a couple of those kith jerseys.... Might skip the shoes and just grab those :lol:

Not even joking.

Pretty sure they're not Volcanoes.

He wouldn't caption the photo with a rose/

Just my 2cent

Back
Top Bottom