Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

you should see my PMs...
Never used a script before so you have to ask to learn right? I wasn't sure if you could add the specific shoe into the code. Regardless of the Smart *** answer I received from the guy above yours I appreciate that you are trying to help us out. You have been repped

damn if Ronnie makes this release like the mints and coves, then the scripts wont work lol
you can just make one to add everything on the page to cart and then remove what you dont want later. Shopify holds your items in cart so you can just remove what you dont want.

Never used a script before so you have to ask to learn right? I wasn't sure if you could add the specific shoe into the code. Regardless of the Smart *** answer I received from the guy above yours I appreciate that you are trying to help us out. You have been repped
I dont have an issue helping its just some questions im getting are just... 
sick.gif

sorry if it came off that way, I'm a pretty sarcastic guy in real life lol. Never used a script either, but I figured everyone should experiment with it until they're at a point where they're stuck

Last edited:

you can just make one to add everything on the page to cart and then remove what you dont want later. Shopify holds your items in cart so you can just remove what you dont want.
if only I knew how to code ahaha, Shopify only holds your items until you hit the point in checkout where you input your payment info correct?

Is this really happening right now?
Took the words right out of my mouth.  I see a bunch of new posts and it's just clowns getting bot lessons and site exploits...disgusting.

Might as well change the name of the thread to "How to Train A Hypebeast"

Last edited:
That looks strikingly similar to my old Shopify scripts down to the indentation. The only thing that is different is the function name was changed to "ATC". Why even use a timer? There is no sense in that.

I just think it's cool honestly. Idk, I come from a technical background so this stuff is interesting to me. I'm probably gonna read up on javascript and whatnot. Write my own "bot" and most likely won't use it come Saturday. My swiftness has been pretty good this year.

ok like i know everyones against the script usage, but! i just used it once, and it stopped working on kiths website...

No Taylor.

Btw that one dude that made that timeline about Ronnie's releases was spot on. Had my self a good laugh earlier when he started posting those Instagram pics.

No Taylor.

Btw that one dude that made that timeline about Ronnie's releases was spot on. Had my self a good laugh earlier when he started posting those Instagram pics.

U welcome

This is the timeline for a RF release
1-Tease pics surfaces
2-50/50 reviews without a good pic
3-RF starts the hype
4-Another Tease pic
5-65/35 want them
6-Full pic is shown
7-75/25 want them
8-Full blown hype and release info
9-85/15 NEEDS them
10-Shoes releases, sells out in 10 secs
11-Everybody comes in the Group posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"
12-those who couldnt cop at retail go to RF IG post and bash him
13-Everybody start asking for Shipping and email confirmation
14-Everybody gets over it cause its a ******* shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom