Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Wound up selling my mints to a local guy for a good deal. I still love the color and everything, I just couldn't really pull them off. Monotone shoes just ain't my thing I guess. 

Ion think that's funny. Dude is just trying to be a smartass. People generally bummed about the rain, I know I would be if I copped the USAs.

Thought I'd be okay going a half size up on the USA's to an 11, I was wrong.

I could have even gone a half size down to a 10 and they would have been perfect I think.

I don't want to go through the headache of trying to trade for my size or selling them but I have no choice if I want to wear them. :rolleyes

I could have even gone a half size down to a 10 and they would have been perfect I think.

I don't want to go through the headache of trying to trade for my size or selling them but I have no choice if I want to wear them. :rolleyes
Yeah ppl weresaying these joints ran big, sizing up was a bad choice :lol:

RF blocks more shots than Tim Howard
roll.gif

take an insole out of another shoe and stack it on top of the existing insole or go buy a insole from finish line like the athletic insole or air insole it'll fit better let me know what if that works

Back
Top Bottom