Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

$53 for a T-shirt though 
mean.gif

for future reference...did yall wait for the home page?
had one tab open on the homepage another on new releases. box logo shirts and hoodies went live at like 10:59 under new releases, probably why i was able to check out with them.

I copped the bleecker sweats. Probably shouldn't have but off white is my favorite color. To others complaining about price, do y'all have no expensive t shirts? Literally all I rock is Billionaire Boys Club and Bape (yes I know it's hype but I been with them since they started) and those shirts are $60-100. If y'all contemplating copping, buy BBC or Bape instead if you want street wear, a lot more higher quality. I haven't bought Bape since the 20th anniversery and I haven't even opened the t shirt packages yet, but I know they were made in Japan. Not sure if they still are. If y'all wondered why Japanese clothing is so expensive it's because workers get paid $15 an hour min.

Last edited:
Over priced clothing is a trend now and days. Never owned one piece of kith clothing. How's the quality on shirts and shorts?
I had one pair of pants. Hated them. Kith clothing isnt my style at all and super overpriced. Not a fan of KITH plastered all over my elbows, calves, and back. 

kith is pretty much the new supreme lol
Ehh they're TRYING to be like supreme. They followed the supreme business model almost exactly. But Supreme and Stussy still the GOAT. No one touching them, along with UNDFTD.

I copped the bleecker sweats. Probably shouldn't have but off white is my favorite color. To others complaining about price, do y'all have no expensive t shirts? Literally all I rock is Billionaire Boys Club and Bape (yes I know it's hype but I been with them since they started) and those shirts are $60-100. If y'all contemplating copping, buy BBC or Bape instead if you want street wear, a lot more higher quality. I haven't bought Bape since the 20th anniversery and I haven't even opened the t shirt packages yet, but I know they were made in Japan. Not sure if they still are. If y'all wondered why Japanese clothing is so expensive it's because workers get paid $15 an hour min.
Kith stuff are made in China.

EDIT: Shirts from Indigo Label were 'Made in China'  Summer collection t-shirts say 'Made in USA'  Don't know about other pieces.

Last edited:
I definitely feel you. I love Supreme and all of their items are expensive as hell. But for the most part, you get quality clothing.

I just can't get past that mental block of copping something off Kith for the same price I can get something from Preme.

Saying kith is the new supreme is hilarious. Kith is not/will never be anywhere near supreme. But dont think people dont notice the red kith box logo rip off. If you are in streetwear you stay 100 miles away from a red box logo unless you are either ignorant or extremely arrogant. 

was about to cop stuff, but $55 for a shirt? Nah this is not A.P.C x Kanye
Lmao I did the same thing. Took a look around because I planned on buying at least a pair of the bleeker shorts maybe a T then last minute said I'm about to drop that much on a plain *** t-shirt? Naw.

for the "shop now" button on there?
didn't work at first. just brought you to the blog.
it was under new products though. which is different from the KFE drop.
Same thing had me bugging, got worried for a second too like wtf is going on here. At least the second time I clicked it worked.

"Snapbacks didn't arrive in time unfortunatley. They'll go up for a future release. Sorry for the confusion!"

Back
Top Bottom