Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Some weren't feelin the rose golds when that pic hit ig a while back, we'll see what happens when they release in august.

I think the white pair comes with invisible socks and the black pair with high socks but you can buy them on their website

I don't even remember seeing them on release day. But RF did state that socks would come with purchases made..guess we'll have to see when packages arrive.

I don't even remember seeing them on release day. But RF did state that socks would come with purchases made..guess we'll have to see when packages arrive.

Black pair comes with the Black high socks with 3M kith branding above the Achilles ...White pair has the invisible socks

i'll be with it for a rose gold GLV + denim GLV drop. even if it is just the rose gold glv i'll be cool with it. I can't ******* wait.

He mentioned a Adidas collab' not to long ago, surely since that he mentioned that it's next in line. No? I am hoping for Rose Golds though 

He mentioned a Adidas collab' not to long ago, surely since that he mentioned that it's next in line. No? I am hoping for Rose Golds though 

It's asics collab next and then a different brand collab then back to asics and the cycle continues from what I've heard

Assuming they're gonna be Rose Golds, I'm in for 2 pairs. Was on the verge of copping Daytona's last night until I heard this. I'll hold out and see.

I could see him giving us an all white Stan Smith and charging $200 because he uses leather from cows that were raised in the Kith atrium.

I could see him giving us an all white Stan Smith and charging $200 because he uses leather from cows that were raised in the Kith atrium.

roll.gif

While I do like the Rose Golds- Am I the only one who feels like RF is basically doing a victory lap on past success?

If his 2014 Asics releases consist of Retro Gel Lyte V versions of his past releases (Mints, Coves, Rose Golds and Denims) then I'll be pretty disappointed. 

While I do like the Rose Golds- Am I the only one who feels like RF is basically doing a victory lap on past success?

If his 2014 Asics releases consist of Retro Gel Lyte V versions of his past releases (Mints, Coves, Rose Golds and Denims) then I'll be pretty disappointed. 
Get ready to be disappointed then

Back
Top Bottom