Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith strike on these would be prime. Everyone gonna be schleep these next three weeks.

LOL I was hanging out with Victor Cruz when those samples were due haha

Ok lets try again..

a2iRLjz.jpg

search the item # from the dude's ebay message screenshot, it should pop up.

im the one who won that auction.and of course being the typical money hungry reseller who couldn't get his way and he didn't ship.tried to cancel i decline and pretty man have hime the worst feedback and warned everyone who reads his feedback that he's was a scammer who doesn't ship out sneaker bids won. eh well see

im the one who won that auction.and of course being the typical money hungry reseller who couldn't get his way and he didn't ship.tried to cancel i decline and pretty man have hime the worst feedback and warned everyone who reads his feedback that he's was a scammer who doesn't ship out sneaker bids won. eh well see

Why would you call him a scammer? Seems like your feelings got hurt when he said you're not getting a $200 shoe for $60... You never thought it was too good to be true? I mean grow up man, it's not like he SCAMMED you... Just leave him the negative, let it be known he wouldn't ship out and move on. It seems like you're trying to ruin every chance of him selling a shoe again just because he made a mistake in not putting a reserve or didn't shill bid. grow up dude.

Why would you call him a scammer? Seems like your feelings got hurt when he said you're not getting a $200 shoe for $60... You never thought it was too good to be true? I mean grow up man, it's not like he SCAMMED you... Just leave him the negative, let it be known he wouldn't ship out and move on. It seems like you're trying to ruin every chance of him selling a shoe again just because he made a mistake in not putting a reserve or didn't shill bid. grow up dude.
Yes, scammer is the wrong word. Scammer usually means he pulled some shenanigans and screwed you out of some money. This guy just didn't honor his auction. It sucks, but all you can do is leave a neg and move on- he can't be forced to ship them. 

Last edited:
Received RF x DSM XT2 today. Was worried about people saying they run huge.... These run perfffff. Size 8½ fits TTS on my TTS foot of size 8½ which is freaking TTS! Love the extras too [emoji]10084[/emoji]

Oh and for those wondering...they fit me TTS.

Received RF x DSM XT2 today. Was worried about people saying they run huge.... These run perfffff. Size 8½ fits TTS on my TTS foot of size 8½ which is freaking TTS! Love the extras too [emoji]10084[/emoji]

Oh and for those wondering...they fit me TTS.
wide footer?

yall are crazy trying to speculate with the color palette. this is going to be a long month 

not sure why you quoted me. i wasnt making any kind of judgement. someone else was just curious to view the auction and was having difficulty finding it so i explained how he could find it.
i wouldve left a negative for sure, but have to agree calling him a scammer is a stretch. it's not like he took any of your money. im assuming a refund was promptly given. calling him that may have actually backfired against you, as i think he may be able to get ebay to remove that since it contains an untruth (no scam took place). then again, based on his selling skills he probably doesn't even know that's an option lol.

Back
Top Bottom