Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

got the pumas in. 

i was hating on these nurse shoes and still think they're just ok. but they fit well and the quality is decent.

i was not blown away by this leather really, but i do appreciate it. the shoe won't be in a rotation, but i think for me these work as a classier shoe for work sometimes. i can already wear sneakers to work, but these will work for those special meetings. 

i got 10.5 and was sweating that since I'm usually an 11...but these fit pretty much perfect. 

these are between a v/gliii and saga. or an r698 and x850. 

enjoy the pics.

Last edited:
almost bought those waxed laces with the gold tips from them. Good thing i didn't, i woulda had a fit tryna get those aglets in the holes

All their laces suck.

But I bought glow in the dark from them for these customs I doing. Not proud of that

:frown:

im the one who won that auction.and of course being the typical money hungry reseller who couldn't get his way and he didn't ship.tried to cancel i decline and pretty man have hime the worst feedback and warned everyone who reads his feedback that he's was a scammer who doesn't ship out sneaker bids won. eh well see

Scammer? I checked the feedback and he replied that he offered you to buy these at Retail. So obviously you declined that. You sound bitter and the seller is stupid. I dont even know who got the better end of this situation. Both Ls :lol:

Last edited:
There's already a pre-order for the RF "Sage" on eBay.......... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

After the KFE drop, I'm no longer worried about not being able to secure any pairs, but whether I'm able to afford it poses more of a problem now. I'm sure I'm speaking out for the majority out here

Why would you call him a scammer? Seems like your feelings got hurt when he said you're not getting a $200 shoe for $60... You never thought it was too good to be true? I mean grow up man, it's not like he SCAMMED you... Just leave him the negative, let it be known he wouldn't ship out and move on. It seems like you're trying to ruin every chance of him selling a shoe again just because he made a mistake in not putting a reserve or didn't shill bid. grow up dude.

bitter? rotfl far from,i bought a different pair the same day :smile: and i left what i left because he messed up and simply...i can!

so your opinion and the forums opinion on my course of action means nothing to me personally but thanks for it anyway.

bitter? rotfl far from,i bought a different pair the same day :smile: and i left what i left because he messed up and simply...i can!

so your opinion and the forums opinion on my course of action means nothing to me personally but thanks for it anyway.

cool story :x

Hmmm to keep my worn COAs or trade em for DS Daytonas. Decisions, decisions. Especially since I have a ton of blue shoes and it looks like these "sages" are dropping.

Hmmm to keep my worn COAs or trade em for DS Daytonas. Decisions, decisions. Especially since I have a ton of blue shoes and it looks like these "sages" are dropping.
Go for the daytonas dude. They look way better imo. 

My pair just got in, Kith has really stepped up the shipping. Ordered these on saturday and got here thursday afternoon in Denmark!

Appreciate the advice on sizing down, these are a 9 and I'm usually a 9.5.

Still in doubt whether to go for the flat or rope laces, though I think the ropes are a tiny bit better

Also my pair didn't come with socks (hence, the NBA socks lol). I heard people that missed socks got an extra email with tracking number for the socks, but I haven't received any. I guess I'll have to send an email to the customer service, did anybody have good experiences with one in particular?

Sorry for the lousy lighting and picture quality btw.

Was anyone's order for the Puma's cancelled?  I managed to win an auction for a pair on eBay for slightly under retail and the guy sent me a cancellation request claiming KITH cancelled his order and he forgot to end the auction. 

Back
Top Bottom