Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

hoping that the resellers party will be ruined on saturday!!!! Grrrrr
don't think so if I remember right the mint/cove release resell was around $300 so imagine these will be the same although most RF releases don't resell much unless its a really demanded colorway

don't think so if I remember right the mint/cove release resell was around $300 so imagine these will be the same although most RF releases don't resell much unless its a really demanded colorway

I think he's probably speaking on the amount available and them combatting bots and such like the previous releases

oh ok cool so numbers will be more then previous releases

No one said that lol..

Resellers would be "ruined" if the market was extremely saturated and/or it was something in place to stop buyers being able to cop multiple orders or what not.

Nothing is for certain until RD though.

I think he's probably speaking on the amount available and them combatting bots and such like the previous releases

yep, i mean that most people who try to cop online, will complete successfully the purchase without having to pay reselling prices...if i try to buy from reseller after a week it will not be a surprise to see prices for 300+ usd

does anyone know what time the sages/rose golds will release? Im not new to kith releases but I just can't seem to remember...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom