Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

dude i was dead. mad kids asking that hahaha

not gonna lie tho, some kid i know asked me on there...then had a conversation on which size to go with. 

so i was kind of part of that. -_-

not proud.
lol all good, at least you're spreading knowledge. The best ones are these dudes fronting talkin bout they got their pairs on lock like this is footlocker or some crap. Or dude talking bout "these would be better if they were split tongue" -_- 

sage is pretty much like mint/cove drop. around the 4000 mark.
something happened with some of the sizes on the rose gold though, so less of those. people with the common sizes (9-12) should be fine. same amounts as sage.

That was 4k per style or altogether?

haha sorry for the double post. didn't refresh. 

loving the blue on the inside. 

willmax said there was a surprise.

Last edited:
Is it only Wednesday???? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Heart can't take this no more.

These prices are just going to keep getting higher and higher...I foresee 180 dollar rf's on the future.
Honestly...it wouldn't make much business sense not to raise the prices even though I don't like it.

so its possible to get your other item jacked while trying to remove the sold out one?
On the Brazil/USA release I got the inventory issue notification for jus the USAs... It did the back button/refresh method and accidentally ended up with 2 of each. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom