Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

sick.gif

yea. I'm passin now. Kith filter fooled me. Looks washed out. Bet you gotta put oil on these like the BAITS to make it look fresh. :smh:

Don't pass you will regret it. The rose is actually really nice in person. I thought i would like the sage better but its the opposite. Wish the logo on the outside was blue tho. I may just paint it myself.

Believe it or not, I carted manually. Wasn't too hard. But, it I feel like TND didn't start right away.

Last edited:
im hoping these exploits are just decoys that andy throwing out. Just baiting the bots. 2moro they will drop a direct link from left field 

Just got off work, stopped by the bank, and deposited some extra cash. Hopefully it doesn't stay there for long [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I feel like being a size 13 helps with KITH releases. For he cove and mint release I was a little late and was able to cop easy.

North of 5,000 pairs they say. We should all cook as long as your fast tomorrow.

Tnd didn't affect me on the snow beaches one bit. I checked out on mobile 3G manually inputting my info as well. See ya in the am. *Plays jadakiss we gonna make it* on way out thread

Last edited:
North of 5,000 pairs they say. We should all cook as long as your fast tomorrow.

Tnd didn't affect me on the snow beaches one bit. I checked out on mobile 3G manually inputting my info as well. See ya in the am. *Plays jadakiss we gonna make it* on way out thread
says who and for each pair?

Back
Top Bottom