Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

like its completely gone.. before it was just restricted..

hmm
he definitely will come back. tried to sign up w a new twitter account using the same handle as his but it wouldn't let me. he's put his page down in the past so this isnt something new.

I dont have a problem with TND dropping links. Its the people who uses them who I have problems with. His followers are 60% resellers. Smh!

yall fienin over TND. f that dude and juts do your best to cop. not a fan of him at all. he's all about the e-fame and just tryin to profit off his shirts. im refreshin the homepage and "latest kith footwear" at 11. im assumin those are the two best spots to do it?

yeah if y'all didn't know what to do with those variants before, today is definitely not the day to attempt to learn lol.

going with my routine refreshing homepage method, but keeping my twitter open just in case. Putting strong faith in my internet speed toady

Goddamn It needs to be 11 already, just get this over with. The anticipation is killing me!

going with my routine refreshing homepage method, but keeping my twitter open just in case. Putting strong faith in my internet speed toady
correct me if i am wrong, in the last achromatic release the page did not show the shoes...you had to follow the twitter link i think

Wow. So no longer held in cart for shipping info page, thx.
As long as you get to the page where you fill out your email and mailing/billing address, and it doesn't say inventory issues, you're set.

correct me if i am wrong, in the last achromatic release the page did not show the shoes...you had to follow the twitter link i think
All the products showed up on the regular website but the shoes were only accessible through that banner link through the site, which was also tweeted out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom