Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Surely the adidas shoe will be mainly navy with gold detailing, like a police uniform since they are apparently inspired by police?

Or all black like police shoes.

sleeingpatrick.gif

You all probably already noticed this but the gold part in RF's picture is clearly the toe box. I'm probably passing if they're anything like the KFEs

It's clearly the Equiptment Support model, and the front toe box is gold with the top of the toe box being navy...stoked

Last edited:
Consortiums :x damnit...

I can't get down with those, they look mad long, even in small sizes. I'd look like I'm wearing skis with my sz 13.
adidas consortium = nike QS
Ahh ok. Thanks.

Ahh ok. I haven't followed adidas too much.

I was thinking it would be these...View media item 1166181

If so, I might have to sit these out.
it is going to be an adidas equiment support

View media item 1166199

or guidance:

View media item 1166200
hoping it's the equipment support...

Still haven't gotten a shipping email, but my UPS tracking page indicates I'll be getting them tomorrow
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Not tryna be one of "those guys" but how come Kith doesn't allow you to hold packages for pick up at UPS? My UPS guy just leaves them on the porch.  If Kith were worried about security shouldn't they just require a signature?

Not tryna be one of "those guys" but how come Kith doesn't allow you to hold packages for pick up at UPS? My UPS guy just leaves them on the porch.  If Kith were worried about security shouldn't they just require a signature?

I remember Ronnie replying on twitter saying it was because of fraud

really? ups in greece requires only the authorized recipient with photo id...otherwise they leave a note. can't you call and re arrange a delivery date(At the same address) and time you will be there?

Last edited:
I remember Ronnie replying on twitter saying it was because of fraud
Seems like it'd be way easier to defraud them by claiming UPS failed to deliver the package securely than to go to UPS with a fake ID or however you'd defraud them that way (can't think of any other way since they check ID to match recepient).  Maybe it's just my local UPS that's slacking. One of my neighbors did that with UGG or something and claimed that since they left them in the lobby of their apartment they were stolen and got a second pair from UGG free. But I'm not that grimy so I wouldn't do that and I doubt Kith would send me a replacement pair. 

Last edited:

opposite.

glad I picked them to see.

was very surprised.
yeah opposite for me too...i just wore my white ones and the black ones have been worn handful of times already.  they are going to get a lot of wears from me.  if i must say, the achromatic pack is one of my favorite. 

im not always trying to "break necks" anymore and these put together my outfit nicely without being loud at all.  

im older now i can't wear green and pink shoes all the time.  its not appropriate for me to wear to most of the places I go now.  

Anyone gotten shipping email? Waited for mine and there is no email..emaiked kith and there is no response..hmm

yeah opposite for me too...i just wore my white ones and the black ones have been worn handful of times already.  they are going to get a lot of wears from me.  if i must say, the achromatic pack is one of my favorite. 

im not always trying to "break necks" anymore and these put together my outfit nicely without being loud at all.  

im older now i can't wear green and pink shoes all the time.  its not appropriate for me to wear to most of the places I go now.  
yea exactly. i mean, being in design i can wear sneakers, but sometime rolling into a meeting with coves or a pair of air maxes isn't good. 

these are perfect. even if my mom even said they looked like nurses shoes...

Seems like it'd be way easier to defraud them by claiming UPS failed to deliver the package securely than to go to UPS with a fake ID or however you'd defraud them that way (can't think of any other way since they check ID to match recepient).  Maybe it's just my local UPS that's slacking. One of my neighbors did that with UGG or something and claimed that since they left them in the lobby of their apartment they were stolen and got a second pair from UGG free. But I'm not that grimy so I wouldn't do that and I doubt Kith would send me a replacement pair. 

My thoughts are it's because of chargebacks. Someone can ship to somewhere else besides their billing address, claim it was unauthorized use of their card, then file a chargeback while keeping the shoes. If it's shipped strictly to the billing address there's proof it was delivered to that address, and if it's unauthorized use then the shoes should be in hand at that address to send back.

I do recall someone paying with PayPal and accidentally having different billing and shipping addresses but Kith telling them it's not a problem, so maybe it's only when you pay with a card which I suppose can be seen as less secure than PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom