Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

It's so bad..

And those laces all thrown in that bag aha

For real! And the flat laces look like they came out of a St. Patrick's Day Dunk.

4fb3b686f256fbf293664cbd9133fd1089c8adc385282a98f29c821f773fcc8b.jpg

am I the only one who hasn't gotten a shipping label created yet?
I haven't either.  I ordered both pairs though and those usually are the last ones shipped out from my previous experiences.  

My sweatpants shipped out on Tuesday though.

I'm 20 minutes from bergan logistics...wonder if I could roll up.
No info yet so looks like I'm getting them Monday. Yea, bummed.

I haven't either.  I ordered both pairs though and those usually are the last ones shipped out from my previous experiences.  

My sweatpants shipped out on Tuesday though.

They probably got clothing to ups first then the shoes but I ordered only one pair

i assumed the 16 is for both kicks.. i still had some size 9s in my cart trying to help my homie and when i removed one the shipping reverted back to 12..
i haven't either.. i ain't tripping.. as long as they haven't canceled me bruh bruh :smokin
I think you would've been notified already

Oh okay, I find it strange because I help someone out from my town with the rose golds and he has shipping info and gets them in tomorrow, but I haven't gotten anything.

You guys order the sages aswell?
I ordered both

Just tried nothing shown on ups..
Gonna try email them again
Dude, relax.

They state in the order conf email "We ask that you please allow 3-5 business days for order processing"

Today is only the 3rd business day. If you don't hear anything by Monday, start bugging them on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Dude, relax.

They state in the order conf email "We ask that you please allow 3-5 business days for order processing"

Today is only the 3rd business day. If you don't hear anything by Friday, start bugging them on Saturday.

But he's 23jordan..

Dude, relax.

Today is only the 3rd business day. If you don't hear anything by Friday, start bugging them on Saturday.

Saturday is still not a business day so technically they would have until Monday to meet that 5 day deadline. Oh man if kids gotta wait that long :lol: me personally I couldn't really care I have enough shoes as is not like I'm walkin around barefoot or anything.

After I thought about it, I realized Monday is the 5th business day... I edited my post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom