Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hope the new Adidas collab isn't another all gold sneaker 
eyes.gif

So should we expect more pics from the upcoming releases today? We need something to calm this thread down.

Something something shipping indeed [emoji]128514[/emoji]
even "shipping" world not included, how would you undestand the basics anyway?

regardind the adidas collab, as someone said the toebox could be gold/nany from the pic..although the navy part that can be seen is the outsole..

since you don't get it:
you are in a reastaurant. they take your order. after 1hour  of waiting some other customers enter the restaurant. they make their order(exactly the same as yours). after half an hour their plates are served and you are still waiting without any update AT LEAST? if you don't think this is insulting what can i say?

This sense of entitlement needs to stop. You are not owed a damn thing when you CHOOSE to shop at kith. You don't like how they run business? Take it elsewhere. Simple as that.

Ummm don't buy rf's anymore if you don't like the customer service...
If you don't want to deal with it then make this your last purchase from kith.

I understand the gripe but some of y'all sound really mad right now... and y'all are still going to cop the next drop.
And everyone is mad at kith but shouldn't people just direct all the hate towards the shipping company cause I doubt any of the kith employees are worried about all your bickering.
So I should not buy some runners that I really like because I don't like the customer service? 
This logic makes no sense to me. If people don't say when they think something is wrong or bad then nothing would ever become better.

For anyone who has ever shopped online at kithnyc.com. (That wasn't a MUCH ANTICIPATED release), Like let's say a shirt or a hat, what was the turn around time?

I'm asking because if it's a normal turn around then you can't blame them. These large releases aren't typical for boutiques. Even if they do it a few times a year. It will still take time.

Now if that 1 shirt or that 1 hat took 5 business days to process then. Flame on I guess.

Homie its some people who still havent gotten any confirmations by the time they get confirmations and recieve their orders it will have been two weeks. Today is sept 7th they released 9 days ago
9 days ago but it has only been 4 business days....I'm convinced these people already have sold pairs on ebay and are worried
roll.gif

This sense of entitlement needs to stop. You are not owed a damn thing when you CHOOSE to shop at kith. You don't like how they run business? Take it elsewhere. Simple as that.

If kith were here in the UK they would have been out of business a long time ago if this is their standard practice.

Expecting good customer service isn't the same thing as a sense of entitlement. We paid good money for something from them, once they have OUR money they should do all they can to get them to us as soon as possible, regardless of whether it was an exclusive release or not.

How do you know they aren't doing everything they can do already? They aren't shipping it out themselves, as mentioned numerous times. Hell, we even know what logistics company they are using. Do you want Ronnie to head down to UPS and start cracking whips?

3-5 business days people. That includes Monday-Friday, weekends and holidays DO NOT count as business days.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Kith has done nothing wrong, yet.

I hope the people complaining about the processing time never buy from kith again.

:smh:

3-5 business days people. That includes Monday-Friday, weekends and holidays DO NOT count as business days.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Kith has done nothing wrong, yet.

I hope the people complaining about the processing time never buy from kith again.

:smh:

I'm complaining more about the fact kithstrike pairs have shipped before mine that were ordered on the original release day, that's unbelievably bad practice by anybody's standards.

This thread is unbearable man. Whenever someone puts an estimated time (3-5 business days) people always expect the absolute minimum to be the case. People are really comparing a boutique that's been in business for what 3 years?... to the leading shoe company that's been around for decades (Nike). And everyone saying that their customer will be the death of them must not be familiar with places like Supreme & Flight Club for example... their CS is for the most part TRASH & has been for years & they seem to be doing just fine. As long as KITH keeps making a commodity that people want they will continue to be in business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom