Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'd like to appreciate all the people who complained to Kith & RF and made them release that statement.

Seems like they are going to ship the order in 2-3 business days going forward so let's fight for a better shipping rates now!!lol

I guess since they're still cranking out international orders, I'll have to wait for them to ship my pants. I ordered the Hudson pants over the weekend and haven't heard anything yet.

hahaha i can only imagine how pissed off everyone is going to be during the next big release when they don't get all their orders out in 3 days.   

seems like a tall order especially during the holiday season.  

Last edited:
Got both my pairs in, as far as fit (ie tighgtness over other pairs (coves/mints/volcanos)) I feel like they are a tad snug but not enough to warrant a size up. Honestly with the sock liner, I feel you can size up 0.5 and be fine anyways.

Gonna swap the cove grey laces to the rose gold and the cream to the sage. I'm impressed by them.

IMO:

1. volcano

2. sage

3. cove

4. rose gold

5. mint

3 and 4 are interchangeable IMO 

I guess since they're still cranking out international orders, I'll have to wait for them to ship my pants. I ordered the Hudson pants over the weekend and haven't heard anything yet.
I understood from "The Apology" that shipping the RG/Sages basically has nothing to do with shipping anything else you order from their webstore since those are being shipped by a third party.

I don't think he could really avoid it anymore. Every twitter/IG post had someone commenting on it saying something like "why don't you come back from Venice and ship my shoes???" haha
Well, they could have pulled a BWGH and simply ignore those comments for weeks. Still cannot believe how bad that release went. So I think it's good they apologized.

On another happy note, they replied to my e-mail inquiry and gave me a UPS tracking number which actually leads to my package. Seems that it just went past US customs so hopefully I'll be wearing my Sages next week.
happy.gif

I've had my Sages at home since Wednesday and it sucks not being able to wearing them until I go back to visit from college lol

ugh monday needs to come sooner.

just curious anyone from the west coast who ordered the pack, have you gotten your pairs yet?

I'd like to appreciate all the people who complained to Kith & RF and made them release that statement.

Seems like they are going to ship the order in 2-3 business days going forward so let's fight for a better shipping rates now!!lol
inb4 Dear Kith customers,

In order to provide faster 2-3 shipping down from 3-5 days, we must now charge you $40 for UPS ground shipping and $70 for 2 day air.  No there are no other cheaper options, thank you.

I'm not sure if that was joke about wanting partial reimbursement because they take long to ship? I really hope it was.

I just hope they don't up the shipping price with this new change. I never have a real problem waiting, it's not like any of us don't have shoes to wear.

just curious anyone from the west coast who ordered the pack, have you gotten your pairs yet?

ordered both with a single transaction and they arrive in Cali tomorrow...order confirmation received at 8:01pst

Damn these sages are tight.  Much more than coves and volcanoes.  Stance super invisible socks are the way to go.

Mine come tomorrow but a friend of mine that lives a few miles away got his on Tuesday.  He only ordered one pair while I got both.

I'm not sure if that was joke about wanting partial reimbursement because they take long to ship? I really hope it was.

I just hope they don't up the shipping price with this new change. I never have a real problem waiting, it's not like any of us don't have shoes to wear.
i feel like most of these people complaining about shipping are either really impatient

or are resellers trying to move their pairs asap

i feel like most of these people complaining about shipping are either really impatient
or are resellers trying to move their pairs asap

Or international buyers who paid $52 for shipping and had their orders left until last. That is a ridiculous price for shipping, and if I have to pay that much I'd most definitely expect my order to be out the door within three days at least.

Partial refund wasn't a joke from my end, I'll be emailing about it as soon as my pair get here!

Or international buyers who paid $52 for shipping and had their orders left until last. That is a ridiculous price for shipping, and if I have to pay that much I'd most definitely expect my order to be out the door within three days at least.

Partial refund wasn't a joke from my end, I'll be emailing about it as soon as my pair get here!
I do feel you and understand the international complaints; that's a lot of dough. Domestic customers who want reimbursement because it took a week and a half for kith to ship out a thousand pairs is what I have issue with

Last edited:
Got both my pairs in, as far as fit (ie tighgtness over other pairs (coves/mints/volcanos)) I feel like they are a tad snug but not enough to warrant a size up. Honestly with the sock liner, I feel you can size up 0.5 and be fine anyways.

Gonna swap the cove grey laces to the rose gold and the cream to the sage. I'm impressed by them.

IMO:

1. volcano

2. sage

3. cove

4. rose gold

5. mint

3 and 4 are interchangeable IMO 

I'd rank them the same... I agree with Cove and RG's being interchangeable because they are both very nice... just depends on my mood lolz. Mints on the bottom cuz blue>green

$52 isint even that much internationally. I ship 3-4 shoes at a time to my boy in Europe and it's always $80+

Back
Top Bottom