Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i think ima go for these fp's tomorrow...i don't want to regret passing. 

but now my dilemma is which one to try for...at first i was set on the tan ones but the new pics make the navy ones look amazing. 

You guys going two sizes down on these? I know on their site it recommends 1 full size but from I have heard 2 seems to be a good fit.

dont you think those two-tone sweats paired with the tan FPs were john elliots? cause i checked it out and it seems very similar... 
bwgh and puma did a bunch of two tone sweats, they were in a looser fit too so it could be those?

You guys going two sizes down on these? I know on their site it recommends 1 full size but from I have heard 2 seems to be a good fit.
i go two sizes down in Filling Pieces.  I normally wear a US8.5 (EUR 42) in Nikes. US8 in NBs (EUR 42), and I wear a EUR 40 in Filling Pieces.

i go two sizes down in Filling Pieces.  I normally wear a US8.5 (EUR 42) in Nikes. US8 in NBs (EUR 42), and I wear a EUR 40 in Filling Pieces.
Kinda confused,

According to their sizing chart:

A US 8.5 is a EUR 42/FP 41 so sizing to a EUR 40 would be FP39/US7?

So you're just going down a US full size and a half?

Last edited:
^^  sorry i meant I go down to a FP 40.  didnt realize that FP sizes were not identical to EUR.

So to summarize:

Nike US8.5

New Balance US8

EUR 42

FP 40

if the first announcement means they will make similar calculations with feebay...lmao, this will be the end of international orders.

have you seen the import charges that ebay adds when you purchase something? usually it is  about 70% of the bin price of the listed item...i just hope it will not be like that..
Yeah, if they are going to use the same calculation system, we're all f*cked...lol

One time I wanted to buy this $185 shoe on ebay but the prepay import charges were about $100...

Looks like they just found an another way to get some extra cash from customers..lol

Yeah, if they are going to use the same calculation system, we're all f*cked...lol
One time I wanted to buy this $185 shoe on ebay but the prepay import charges were about $100...
Looks like they just found an another way to get some extra cash from customers..lol
they want to become the best int store for customers doing that?? It was much better when they declared 32usd per pair.

Are they gonna be in US sizes or FP sizes? And are people saying going down 2 US or 2 FP sizes? FP aren't EUR according to their chart.

Take your euro size and go down 2 sizes from what I understand
For example...I am a size 10 euro 44 so I would go down to a 42 in Fp size

no...i dont think so.

im interested to see which fp people go for...they all seem pretty even to me. 

Back
Top Bottom