Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Man he has been slowly slowly hiking up prices.. Any ways u guys think these will do well? Or is it better to wait and cop of a reseller trying to get rid of em?

Man he has been slowly slowly hiking up prices.. Any ways u guys think these will do well? Or is it better to wait and cop of a reseller trying to get rid of em?
If you're in Cali, I would cop a pair . He said west coast exclusive sooo if he does stick by his words they'll be high in resell for a bit . I wish I had a west coast hook up but mehh... I don't .

If you're in Cali, I would cop a pair . He said west coast exclusive sooo if he does stick by his words they'll be high in resell for a bit . I wish I had a west coast hook up but mehh... I don't .
these are releasing next week on the 28th, so if anything it wont stay west coast exclusive for too long. 

I'm from NorCal. And will not travel 400 mi to get these lol. They will release online lol Ronnie all about the Bucks don't you know!

Ronnie released i think like 300 pairs in each colorway for the Ecps

Where you getting that number from? Just curious. I know his older drops like the Cove GL3s were in that range, but I thought he had ramped it up considerably by the ECP. Then production numbers got even bigger months later.. But 300 for each colorway seems like a major underestimation to me.

Where you getting that number from? Just curious. I know his older drops like the Cove GL3s were in that range, but I thought he had ramped it up considerably by the ECP. Then production numbers got even bigger months later.. But 300 for each colorway seems like a major underestimation to me.

I think we're far away from production being in the hundreds. Just last year production for his asics collab's ranged in the thousands per release. And that was just online.

Are people camping now? I have to be at work by 10am. My office is 15 min away from the shop. I'm afraid if I go during lunch they will all be sold out. How quickly did they sell out miami?

Are people camping now? I have to be at work by 10am. My office is 15 min away from the shop. I'm afraid if I go during lunch they will all be sold out. How quickly did they sell out miami?

they were available for like 3 days for ECP

theres about 20 or so people there now. Aint worried the least bit either, you should be fine to go. Don't understand why people are camped out so early but I guess since we are in the Tundra like them NYCs peeps it aint all bad 
grin.gif

Got a link to that pic bro? Need to see more in hand / unfiltered photos to decide.

They are not in hand so take the pic with a grain of salt. Neither shoe looks bad imo. One looks way better though.. lol

NOT MY PIC

Nothing special about either of the shoes imo.

I was expecting something spectacular, but it's subpar at best.

I'am sure everyone that wants to cop will be able to, and resellers should take an L on this one.

anyone got any info regarding sizing of gel sights in general please?

i was told that they fit more like kayanos..they are long but narrow..so..kayanos i think run long and sizing down is needed..right?

Atlantics for me. If they are pretty limited, the online release on the 28th will be hard to cop with all the Fieg hype resellers. Then they are gonna want to resell for crazy prices...either online or bust for me.

Atlantics for me. If they are pretty limited, the online release on the 28th will be hard to cop with all the Fieg hype resellers. Then they are gonna want to resell for crazy prices...either online or bust for me.
for some reason i don't think these will be limited..all latest RF releases were easy to cop even from resellers for retail...also, this model is not popular at all..and i believe it will keep many resellers away from this release.

I don't know I must be missing something here. The last few colorways of asics and NB's he dropped, people were saying how his product and cw's dropped off in quality, when I look back at the ones most of you go crazy for, they aren't anything special to me. 

Back
Top Bottom