Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If you actually want this show you will have no problem getting it. Ronnie is in the business to make money, there will be enough to go around. Especially for these since they're sub par. Don't pay a re-seller, just be patient and wait for the lager release.

Where you getting that number from? Just curious. I know his older drops like the Cove GL3s were in that range, but I thought he had ramped it up considerably by the ECP. Then production numbers got even bigger months later.. But 300 for each colorway seems like a major underestimation to me.
lol the number were the way he did his raffle. He 80 tickets per day(forgot if it was per colorway, or not). That's is just Mia pop up. I never said online release nor in-store.

Gl3Coves were so called 200 pairs online and instore. but thats what I know , from people and being instore at almost every release .

Ronnie gotta stop playing and make a comeback with those super greens. This silhouette does nothing for me so far.

I don't know I must be missing something here. The last few colorways of asics and NB's he dropped, people were saying how his product and cw's dropped off in quality, when I look back at the ones most of you go crazy for, they aren't anything special to me. 
That is just a lot of people not really liking Ronnie personally in the past year, so they automatically dislike his stuff. As many shoes that Ronnie dropped last year more than half of them were good. COAs, FPs, Brazils, Sages, Landmarks. So many people hating yet those were all above GR standards.

If this "WCP" looks good in hand people will jump ship just like most releases Ronnie or not. The model is not the best choice he could have made however the toebox is retooled to try and make them better. He was trying for a challenge imo.

Last edited:
they look great on feet imo 
smokin.gif

10986837_629053118273_3949320535742760079_n.jpg

I wanted the pacifics at first but after looking at that pic atlantics just look too dope. pacifics lighter toebox is just going to be a pain in the *** to keep clean. 

Back
Top Bottom