Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I keep lookin at pics and those Saga's are growin on me. If somebody wants to trade a sz 10 or 10.5 in the Saga's for a sz. 10 GLV let me know...

Everybody does GLV collabs! And while I'm not into the adolescent/bouggie/entitlement nonsense of Just Us, I can admit that nobody does Sagas like RF. Unfortunately this will be my only pair of RFs period, but his older pre-ECP stuff is mad money.

That resell life, ugh

Legit stood in line at diamond for 5 hours to see one party (obviously not into shoes) come out with 12+ pairs. It seemed like one guy gave each $40 to wait in line overnight. That's crazy to me, not even worth it.

Beyond that, you see people who get their pairs, put them away, and come right back to the front and buy some more. Crazy. But it'll always be like that

At least I got somebody a pair for retail to try and balance this unequal distribution of wealth haha

I was able to double up on both the Sagas & V's.  These will be my first pair of Sagas.  I'm hearing that they run .5 size big, can anyone confirm this?

Slept through the release, was kith difficult this morning?

Yeah, kith sold out pretty quickly if u werent fast. saw it completely sold out within the half hour maybe sooner but since it was shopify u knew when they were gone. DSCO was DOA, servers couldnt handle the traffic but eventually went online and got through if u were persistant.

Last edited:
Just got my confirmation email from DSCO for the Vs in case anyone was wondering. I know some people were wondering when they would come out earlier.

Just got confirmation from DSCO. Can't believe that wishlist trick actually worked. I copped a 7.5 after i got cart jacked on Kith and already sold them to a friend who missed out

Shoulda Jumped On That Medium Earlier Today
mean.gif
I went for the large this morning on Kith and they were all sold out so I copped off of DSC... 

Didn't think I'd be successful on DSC, but I just got the confirmation that my order actually went through. Only got the GLV though, try as I might I couldn't get in and out with the Sagas fast enough.

Didn't think I'd be successful on DSC, but I just got the confirmation that my order actually went through. Only got the GLV though, try as I might I couldn't get in and out with the Sagas fast enough.
Same here.  Didn't check out until 45 minutes after the drop.  Just got the email confirmation 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom