Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Love my Just Us sandals. Quality sucks, but it's KITH so whatever. Life forever changed. Thank you Ronnie Christ.

Why are we friends? Smh...lol.

Has anybody ordered the 3-pack of white tees? I want for layering purposes...would like to know fit, length of rounded hem if possible.

-Pete

Why are we friends? Smh...lol.

Has anybody ordered the 3-pack of white tees? I want for layering purposes...would like to know fit, length of rounded hem if possible.

-Pete
I got 2 packs of those and colors. 

they're pretty decent for the price. not that long. 

make sure you hang dry them. they shrink. 

i wear mine layered and stand alone. they aren't that long. perfect length if your weary or extended tees, but want something longer than a standard t.

worth checking out. 

You're stupid.. why would I mention getting them on sale if that was the case? fool :smh:

sale price + shipping, for clarity.

The only fool here is you for buying something from that wack sale and instantly attempting to sell it in this thread(which isn't allowed). Lol do yourself a favor by logging off and never posting here again.

Last edited:
I got 2 packs of those and colors. 
they're pretty decent for the price. not that long. 
make sure you hang dry them. they shrink. 
i wear mine layered and stand alone. they aren't that long. perfect length if your weary or extended tees, but want something longer than a standard t.
worth checking out. 

Nice! Thanks man

Hey does anyone know where I can find a size 8.5 for the Sages?

I got the Rose Gold GLVs recently but they don't jive with me as much. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I can't believe some people are still waiting on their Diamond orders. It's coming up on a month SMH

anyone own any Kith tanks or tees? how do they fit

I know their shorts run small usually and I assume their pants as well

I dont usually break these out..but when i do 
nthat.gif

wow people are still waiting on these? at least you got what appears to be a flawless pair with instore packaging too.
Finally got these GLV's in from Diamond...no word about the Sagas. I called and they said should ship out any day now

-Pete

wow people are still waiting on these? at least you got what appears to be a flawless pair with instore packaging too.

Yeah i ordered for a buddy of mine...if it was for me I would've canceled cuz of the wait. He's happy with the quality and the packaging.

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom