Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

whhaaat is this a new sample? Or an old one, cuz it resembles the Mossad
Ronnie Fieg x Highsnobiety x PUMA R698 Mid

Black quilted suede with leather quilted insole. German flag thingy on the side too... (if you haven't seen all the pics yet)

How can I clean the suede btw lol, not trying to use jason markk and I don't have a suede eraser (anyone know and good ones) & your tips are appreciated, thanks!

mad excited the head of the fashion department at my job just sent me an invite to the BK flagship opening next week

Awesome. Have fun and take pics bro.

Make sure u get NT in something [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

What's up yall? Anyone got an estimate of current market value for a DS pair of Leather Backs & a DS pair of Culture Shoq 2.0s (with the bag too)? Both are a size 13. I have a DS pair of Stainless Steels that I'm considering selling too.

Last edited:
yeah just like he did with the air max zero casts

nike-air-max-kith-artifact.jpg

yeah just like he did with the air max zero casts

nike-air-max-kith-artifact.jpg

pretty cool, thanks. Also might be wrong thread so deleate if necessary but did Kith nyc do the PB yeezy boost raffle today? I was busy all day. Thanks. I'll post in yeezy thread too.

Back
Top Bottom