Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone know if there was a FSR on the Frayed Hoodies? Would have copped if they had a L or an XL, but seems like a M was the biggest they had unfortunately.
The oatmeal was available in a L earlier, but none of the other colors were when I looked before.

Anyone know if there was a FSR on the Frayed Hoodies? Would have copped if they had a L or an XL, but seems like a M was the biggest they had unfortunately.
they did

my brother grabbed an L in the black. 
Thank you gentlemen. A rep to ya for taking the time to respond.

have a chance of grabbing these for a crazy steal. would an 8.5 fit me? im a 9 on AM1's and 8.5-9 on NB 997/998's. cheers! 

Based on this pic do u guys think that he will kithstrike some what the fiegs down in Miami...im thinking he will, leaving most for an NYC only release. The blueprint shows a pop up shop and the kith logo shows probably every color he's used in his Asics collabos. Plus its art basel down their and what the fieg is a colorful shoe. On a side note, it would be cool if they had each shoe that makes up that logo and what the fieg on display in the pop up too.

Based on this pic do u guys think that he will kithstrike some what the fiegs down in Miami...im thinking he will, leaving most for an NYC only release. The blueprint shows a pop up shop and the kith logo shows probably every color he's used in his Asics collabos. Plus its art basel down their and what the fieg is a colorful shoe. On a side note, it would be cool if they had each shoe that makes up that logo and what the fieg on display in the pop up too.

Why would he? I see no point in the asics dropping later this month

Wait.. so Ronnie is paying homage... to himself...
indifferent.gif
 Lol 

Got a twitter notifithingy saying they're releasing this week in Miami.

Hopefully they also release on Kith's site.

Back
Top Bottom