Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

they removed product page? damn had a 10.5 in my cart til checkout. was extra slow since i ain't study spanish since 10th grade... lol

they removed product page? damn had a 10.5 in my cart til checkout. was extra slow since i ain't study spanish since 10th grade... lol
Yes product page removed ....sizes were showing up and then all gone, and then showing up...

carted a couple times but whenever i tried to checkout was thrown back to the home page...

Yea I'm not holding my breath for these it would be nice cause I actually want them and not resell.

got the order processing sign 3 times....but always crashed. i hope i dont get charged 3 times 
laugh.gif

Sent a request to cancel my sivas order. received a message from 'Cristina' at sivas saying they dont come in the special box, theyll come in normal boxes.

Sent a request to cancel my sivas order. received a message from 'Cristina' at sivas saying they dont come in the special box, theyll come in normal boxes.
i mean... you shouldve known that by the endless RF & Kith tweets saying box is only for kith in store/online

Assuming you found out through the UPS delivery manager? I got nothing on mine so far...if it ships today that would be amazing cause I'm in NJ and would have it tomorrow!

Yes sir.

Looking at a Tuesday delivery here in Chicago, if shipped today.

Hope you get yours tomorrow! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom