Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Keeping fingers crossed because my account shows unfulfilled but UPS shows order processed (label created) scheduled for tomorrow!  
happy.gif

I am so pissed I miss this release I had a walk through for a new job at 10 am est so I ordered through an auto check out service. Of course they got squat! I am pissed 

went to kith today to check out the Homage in person while I wait for mine to come in. saw one of the workers with them on, they weren't that bad at all. but i will say the fact that they have so much going with them, i would only wear all black everything else. any other colors with them on is too much imo.

Last edited:
Where are you guys seeing these numbers for 6-7?? lol..

12#

Last edited:

went to kith today to check out the Homage in person while I wait for mine to come in. saw one of the workers with them on, they weren't that bad at all. but i will say the fact that they have so much going with them, i would only wear all black everything else. any other colors with them on is too much imo.
exactly, gotta wear solid colors, no prints. looks mad corny if you wearin the shoes and got somethin goin on with your shirt too for example

The presentation and overall packaging is so dope that I honestly don't think I'm going to wear them.

May keep it as a collection piece.

I've made up my mind that I'm going to choose between the following two for winter beater usage. I'm not gonna use them on like SUPER SLUSH days, but for your typical winter day essentially. Which one should I go with between these two? In terms of winter durability

GL5 Mint

Daytona 1600

Last edited:

I've made up my mind that I'm going to choose between the following two for winter beater usage. I'm not gonna use them on like SUPER SLUSH days, but for your typical winter day essentially. Which one should I go with between these two?

GL5 Mint

Daytona 1600
Daytona. Mint isn't a winter color imo. Also, do whatever you want

I meant in terms of vs winter conditions. I know they're both **** but like which one would be better

Back
Top Bottom