Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What do you think about this trade? DS PB Yeezy 350's (1.0) for SG GL3's? The guy with the SG's wants me to add $200 on top though
eyes.gif

Any insight is greatly appreciated!
A lot of it depends on Sizes. 

so were the Cockatoo green gl3s a collab/exclusive pair or was it just a gr that was hyped up? i passed on everything this week. smh. had to save money.

Any leads on a Homage in a size 11.5-12? Already messaged sellers on eBay and they're not really budging on price

What do you think about this trade? DS PB Yeezy 350's (1.0) for SG GL3's? The guy with the SG's wants me to add $200 on top though
eyes.gif

Any insight is greatly appreciated!
Can anyone else chime in? Again, both shoes are size 8.5 since someone mentioned size matters!

All these super green pickups are absolutely killing me lol... I won't be able to hold out much longer :smh:

Either retail or both resale?
retail brother.

i'm a frugal filipino. 

stunt on retail or below lol.
Haha. I'm half Chinese, I know about "frugal". Although 95% of people can't even tell I have Asian in me. My dad, in his FOB accent, used to tell me to get him the "special cheap kind" when I was little when I went into the store for him. Usually that meant he wanted the store or Wal Mart brand. 
roll.gif

Reactions: JPS

Haha. I'm half Chinese, I know about "frugal". Although 95% of people can't even tell I have Asian in me. My dad, in his FOB accent, used to tell me to get him the "special cheap kind" when I was little when I went into the store for him. Usually that meant he wanted the store or Wal Mart brand. 
roll.gif
know that all too well brother lol. Is your dad Canto by any chance?

roll.gif
know that all too well brother lol. Is your dad Canto by any chance?
Yes sir. Are they cheaper than Mandarin's? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom