Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ugh man... what a bunch of trash. I'm going to go out and punish my liver and potentially make an ebay purchase.. :smh:

Load sizes then tweet or tweet then load sizes, either way they will be gone by the time someone clicks the link. Everyone has page monitor and understands how to do a fast checkout with shopfiy with our without a bot. just not enough to go around. there are 2 'unicorns' left, people that didnt get the sg may be able to trade for sg with another unicorn when they release. 

This.

So who's gonna be the first to sole swap the 3.1?
Has anyone in here done a sole swap?

Last edited:
I really don't tend to complain about RF drops much, but my 3.1 pair had all sorts of issues. Frayed stitching, glue marks when near the sole, scratches on the nubuck, which while nice, I don't find it to be super premium. I like them, and I'll probably be wearing them this week, but feel disappointed with this release something about this sneaker is off to me (And it's not the sole). I have a beat on a GL3 hope that will make up for this. Maybe it just needs time to grow on me. Would love to hear more opinions for those who got the 3.1. 

I really don't tend to complain about RF drops much, but my 3.1 pair had all sorts of issues. Frayed stitching, glue marks when near the sole, scratches on the nubuck, which while nice, I don't find it to be super premium. I like them, and I'll probably be wearing them this week, but feel disappointed with this release something about this sneaker is off to me (And it's not the sole). I have a beat on a GL3 hope that will make up for this. Maybe it just needs time to grow on me. Would love to hear more opinions for those who got the 3.1. 
asics quality is trash no matter where they're made. Every drop I cop at least 4 pairs to get a nice one. Sometimes it still doesn't work out

Need to find a new computer dojo to train in or a sensei. My computer skillz are weak ... can't even sniff 1 pear of SGs, but peeps got multiples lol. This L train has official left the station.

my double up brethren 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom