Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

well this has nothing to do. there is a big number of resellers selling supergreens. there is no way they are getting the money they are asking..these prices can only be reached by yeezys. yeezys are their best option to get the most of their supergreens. who really buys asics for 1.8k? seriously?? lol. yeezys are investment for resellers, supergreens are a pain.

I am trying to swap my TD yeezys in 11 for an 11.5 and had some offers, unfortunately not in the size I need......
first of all td yeezys don't exist in an 11.5 so if you do that trade you are getting robbed without a gun, and secondly 1800 isn't going rate right now unless someone has a 12-13, which was damn near non existent for this release. Most other 350s are around the 1000 Mark so these and the 350s are in a similar price range right now

first of all td yeezys don't exist in an 11.5 so if you do that trade you are getting robbed without a gun, and secondly 1800 isn't going rate right now unless someone has a 12-13, which was damn near non existent for this release. Most other 350s are around the 1000 Mark so these and the 350s are in a similar price range right now
Reading comprehension is completely off.....

Size 11 TD for size 11.5 SG is what he's looking for

Last edited:
need a supergreen pair in 11.5 mate. my size hits this price as I am writing you now..TDs sell around 1.5k-1.7k..

Last edited:
need a supergreen pair in 11.5 mate. my size hits this price as I am writing you now..TDs sell around 1.5k-1.7k..
Got you. And yes I agree, I said 12-13 but 11.5 was also a pain in these. I have an extra 9.5 and I would do that trade but doubt you'd be interested in a smaller size

Got my 3.1s up for 3 bills.. Hope they sell fast so I never have to look at them again :lol:

And NK 1.0 > Super Greens imo..

Last edited:
Got you. And yes I agree, I said 12-13 but 11.5 was also a pain in these. I have an extra 9.5 and I would do that trade but doubt you'd be interested in a smaller size
thanks man..I want this pair for me actually..so I need 11.5 or lets say 12.. :frown: these sizes are hard to find as I have seen so far.. :S

$1500 on FC in a few days

mean.gif
 What's the Allure? 

Back
Top Bottom