Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

came back from Japan and this is the first package I opened.

if this had released just a day earlier, I would have had them with me on my Japan trip. 

appreciate it man. The SG's are real nice. Definitely worth the $140 Cockatoo throwaway pair 
laugh.gif

came back from Japan and this is the first package I opened.

if this had released just a day earlier, I would have had them with me on my Japan trip. 

Nice...............I almost thought about selling my pair for Yzy but then I snapped outta it and plus bronamath bronamath failed me like I failed Kanye

Not selling these at all, glad he failed

Pics of your Japan trip? I know this is a sneaker thread but I feel its related.......

Anybody in here got any of the 252 pack or OG Flips in a US8.5 and willing to sell by any chance?

Nice...............I almost thought about selling my pair for Yzy but then I snapped outta it

Not selling these at all, glad he failed

Pics of your Japan trip? I know this is a sneaker thread but I feel its related.......
honestly if I struck out on the yeezys, I might have considered trading or swapping my SG for the YZY. I'm a RF and Asics fan to an extent. Not an early die hard fan so it's a little easier for me to let go of. I've been a yeezy fan ever since I can remember. I have more yeezys than I have asics. But with that said, the SG's are super nice and thats almost me without any knowledge of the SG backstory. If not for Yeezys, I don't see another shoe on the market that I'd let the SG's go for. 

As far as my Japan trip goes, I have lots of pics split between my phone, my gf's phone, my gopro and my DSLR. Very touristy pics lol. Lots of shrines and crowded shopping streets and landmarks such as Mt. Fuji. I'm a absolute photography amateur so I rarely post up my shots in the photography thread acting like a pro. 

Last edited:
honestly if I struck out on the yeezys, I might have considered trading or swapping my SG for the YZY. I'm a RF and Asics fan to an extent. Not an early die hard fan so it's a little easier for me to let go of. I've been a yeezy fan ever since I can remember. I have more yeezys than I have asics. But with that said, the SG's are super nice and thats almost me without any knowledge of the SG backstory. If not for Yeezys, I don't see another shoe on the market that I'd let the SG's go for. 

As far as my Japan trip goes, I have lots of pics split between my phone, my gf's phone, my gopro and my DSLR. Very touristy pics lol. Lots of shrines and crowded shopping streets and landmarks such as Mt. Fuji. I'm a absolute photography amateur so I rarely post up my shots in the photography thread acting like a pro. 
don't think that's an even swap. Someone offered me sg and a PB 350 for a 750, which I declined

don't think that's an even swap. Someone offered me sg and a PB 350 for a 750, which I declined
yeah definitely not even, I would have added cash to make the trade even. But I would've also waited till the market dipped a little on the 750's when it gets a little more flooded. 

size small super green box logo at kith if anyone interested

edit: not sure if they have more sizes, small is on display

*cant oop tho, sorry*

Last edited:

Lol legit, very legit.

Plus these are made in Japan. Can't say that about Yzy. 1 of 700 and the backstory has a good cause.

Last edited:
u didn't see any of the finding memo tees did u? i need that

regular box logo with little fishes on it. came out with the box logo palm tree joint 
i dont recall seeing it, sorry, they may have tho, they had their summer drop stuff like over by the pencil wall on a rack and i just took a quick glance

I walked around the corner today to grab some kith treats. Waited 15 minutes for someone to take my order. So instead I walked up the block and grabbed an everything bagel instead lolll

Last edited:
I walked around the corner today to grab some kith treats. Waited 15 minutes for someone to take my order. So instead I walked up the block and grabbed an everything bagel instead lolll
kith treats is good, dont mid paying 6 dollars for ice cream once in a while lol

Back
Top Bottom