Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Came home from holiday travels to salmon 3.1 box. My first reaction was: #kithfilter strikes again. All their promo shots made these look closer to rose golds but they are definitely the same shade of salmon found on the STs.

Overall I like the shoe a lot, even the fugly midsole. I know I'm in the minority. Hope to land the super green 3.1s sometime in the future.

My wife's reaction to the box was "wtf?!" I said to myself, "At least I got a damn box this time."

Came home from holiday travels to salmon 3.1 box. My first reaction was: #kithfilter strikes again. All their promo shots made these look closer to rose golds but they are definitely the same shade of salmon found on the STs.

Overall I like the shoe a lot, even the fugly midsole. I know I'm in the minority. Hope to land the super green 3.1s sometime in the future.

My wife's reaction to the box was "wtf?!" I said to myself, "At least I got a damn box this time."
I wore my 3.1s to BF shopping with my lady and I gotta say they are super comfy! I'm gonna get the Black x Super Green for sure! For the right price!!

Size Ocho! LMK!!!

Anyone who had a golden ticket heard back from Kith yet about their orders? Really scared I might not get salmons

Wait let me get this straight. You guys are complaining about Ronnie putting extra effort on packaging... 

Shipping cost wasnt even changed

Still unfulfilled, and account hasn't been refunded. E-mails have been unanswered. I understand it's a busy week, but...........

not too interested in placing another order through KITH.
It sounds like a lot of you don't remember how long it can take Kith to ship out orders. I specifically remember that it took close to two weeks for them to ship out my Sages. It wasn't like I was one of the last ones to order them either.

I am frustrated about my orders not shipping yet either, but this kind of stuff happens sometimes.

Anyone who scored F&F get shipping yet?
Just wondering if it's 9 lbs and they come with intense packaging like the rest of the pairs or if they're just thrown into a regular box.

Last edited:
Anyone who scored F&F get shipping yet?
Just wondering if it's 9 lbs and they come with intense packaging like the rest of the pairs or if they're just thrown into a regular box.

I've been wondering this as well.

I wonder if it will be an insane box, but prob not.

Edit: insane as in different from the others.

Last edited:
I've been wondering this as well.

I wonder if it will be an insane box, but prob not.

Edit: insane as in different from the others.

With all the people who scored in here I'm suprised no one has said anything yet.

Back
Top Bottom