Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah f&f are supposed to be shipping this coming week. Really hope I get my size or half a size up from my size

Anyone who scored F&F get shipping yet?
Just wondering if it's 9 lbs and they come with intense packaging like the rest of the pairs or if they're just thrown into a regular box.
I haven't gotten any emails yet. They did say they'd start shipping 'em out this week so we'll see what they say. I'm not holding my breath for any special packaging with this pair. I'm not even holding my breath that I'll even get my size. As soon as I get some kind of shipping update I'll post something as well. 

Wait let me get this straight. You guys are complaining about Ronnie putting extra effort on packaging... 

Shipping cost wasnt even changed
Yeah that right! The box is out of control and IMO uncalled for. Anniversary  sure I get it. Special Special Special but a two foot x two foot box for pins, kicks, 3 laces and socks? They could have made a concepts sized box with two foam inserts and it would have been half the size. Those bad boys are hard enuff to store this bad boy is just an elephant! I like the special boxes too!! 

I got rung up $10 for shipping my Brown Militias(dope in person and the perfect fall shoe with the orange laces!) 

If you don't link the size of the box, throw it away. Nobody is forcing you to keep it. Such a weird thing to be upset about.
Hey man...Everybody who made the "Oh snap the box is huge!" comment is both in their right to say so and it informs those who did not score a pair?

Fair enuff?

Ya'll in the " Why are they crying about a box" camp are the ones being critical of the "OMG Big Box!" commenters. Ya'll don't like it keep it moving, ya'll ain't saying nothing about shoes or even shoe boxes. Ya'll just blowing hot air.

Back to Kicks...I found the Black Super Greens for  WWAAAYY under retail. I know the RF x Asics purists are not fond of the 3.1 but they are crazy comfortable and the quality on my Chocolate Militias is insanely nice! The only other suede that nice I've seen is the New Balance Flying Flag 577. THAT NICE....Looking forward to checking out the nubuck in the Black Greenies and have high expectations.

Hey man...Everybody who made the "Oh snap the box is huge!" comment is both in their right to say so and it informs those who did not score a pair?

Fair enuff?

Ya'll in the " Why are they crying about a box" camp are the ones being critical of the "OMG Big Box!" commenters. Ya'll don't like it keep it moving, ya'll ain't saying nothing about shoes or even shoe boxes. Ya'll just blowing hot air.

Back to Kicks...I found the Black Super Greens for  WWAAAYY under retail. I know the RF x Asics purists are not fond of the 3.1 but they are crazy comfortable and the quality on my Chocolate Militias is insanely nice! The only other suede that nice I've seen is the New Balance Flying Flag 577. THAT NICE....Looking forward to checking out the nubuck in the Black Greenies and have high expectations.

Black and greens (3.1 SG) have a totally different upper

Last edited:
has anyone tried on or own the new mercer iii pants that are 68% Cotton / 32% Nylon? Sizing any different? Thanks

soooo, is cyber monday gonna be lit?
probably not tbh, wouldn't get your hopes up. kith never has had a real cyber monday sale (last year was black friday + cyber monday combined). but i hope nothing drops by surprise, i have class as well all morning

Last edited:
My Mossad's were shipped today, and my gel mai's haven't even shipped yet lol.
nerd.gif

So jelly!

Share a pic when you get them in

Back
Top Bottom