Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Nice avi. One of the greatest Seminoles ever 
smokin.gif
neon deion! the og shut down corner. best return man in the game.

isn't that the second place that had rf mai's on ther site? do not know if any went live but these and the militia's were on another site. curious to see if anyone else gets these. 

Last edited:

Nice avi. One of the greatest Seminoles ever 
smokin.gif

isn't that the second place that had rf mai's on ther site? do not know if any went live but these and the militia's were on another site. curious to see if anyone else gets these. 
This man knows. Don't throwing nothing Prime Times' way. 
nthat.gif

How did they sell out so fast? I don't see any tweets from kith/ronnie so I guess mad people had page monitors going on

but I think it was salmon mai's that were on another site which Ronnie said was gonna happen anyway. But those the F&F mai's on DSMY 
nerd.gif

yes def was not the f&f mai's although i thought all the legends day stuff was supposed to be global exclusive. ebay reseller's of the f&f mai's gonna hate it if they drop somewhere else lol

yes def was not the f&f mai's although i thought all the legends day stuff was supposed to be global exclusive. ebay reseller's of the f&f mai's gonna hate it if they drop somewhere else lol
not even just for them.. For people that actually are keeping and want to enjoy them, definitely cool having a F&F pair... Gonna ruin that if they release

A bit salty I missed out yesterday.. I really want a pair of those fleece pants or the fleece pullover.

Back
Top Bottom