Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hoping for more info from Ronnie on release date and time. It seemed like a FSR on Stripe Center, hopefully many pairs then on Kith

Ruze back at it again
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

no update?

anyone tried to get the toe dent out of their st yet(if you got a crap pair)? curious if there is any hope of getting it out or just f it and wear them as is. the st is a grail for me and low and behold my pair would have crap toe box. 
mean.gif

Anybody in here got the High Pile Hoodie? Thinking bout getting an XL but with my Columbia jackets that I got I had to size down to a Large. Just wondering if it's the same with this jacket?

inb4 ub fanatics join this thread with questions left and right about kith and how releases go dowm

KITH Aspen Crater Hoodie shipped. Too bad it arrives after I leave for NYC for Christmas
frown.gif
I leave on 12/26 so I'm hoping mine gets here by 12/24. You'd think they'd rush orders this time of year so people could get them before Christmas but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Back
Top Bottom