Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

well, not proud at resell but I was comfortable.. just copped a pair
smokin.gif
will probably shoot back up when everyone strikes out on the global and people start to pay the resell prices and pairs start flying again. Just don't look back bro lol

will probably shoot back up when everyone strikes out on the global and people start to pay the resell prices and pairs start flying again. Just don't look back bro lol

probably just gunna look to dump my mossads for almost whatever I can get to ease the pain. didnt realize how low those prices got :nerd:

Actually thought I had two last night... put cards in, selected shipping, etc... then crashes lol

Was going to give my wife a pair and use the other to trade for Mastermind NMDs, oh well :tongue:

Buddy won while I was talking to him on the phone, just kept refreshing the errors until it went through. PP as well, which seemed to have a higher success rate.

Hoping for a restock. The timing is funny with Christmas being in 2 days, maybe they want to go through bad orders today and put a few up tomorrow or Sunday.

Last edited:
So my friend won the in-store raffle AGAIN after winning the chocolate 750s back in the summer. He said the dude in front of him was the same person that also won the same 750s. 

Knowing that, can't help but think there's a little bit of suss going on, or an incredible amount of "luck" 

heads up to those still looking. Kith might be restocking the whole aspen collection in-store soon 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Urgent is 475 a good price for a pair of size 8 or should i wait? Struck out and thinking about getting it for my bday gift

KITH online drops have always been fair to me...even on the off times I lose.

Probably one of the few small retailers that actively make it fair to check out manual.

No qualms.

heads up to those still looking. Kith might be restocking the whole aspen collection in-store soon 
nerd.gif

Any hint as to when I should check back? I was there at like 8pm yesterday and all the employees told me they wouldn't restock. But I guess that's the info you get when you don't know anyone...yet.

I really need a Columbia hoodie! 

whose the source?
my eyes. 
laugh.gif

Any hint as to when I should check back? I was there at like 8pm yesterday and all the employees told me they wouldn't restock. But I guess that's the info you get when you don't know anyone...yet.

I really need a Columbia hoodie! 
I'm not sure when they'll put it out but I saw a shipment this morning and employees rumored about it. I would also expect some to restock for kithmas too

Damn, I'm still waiting for shipping on my Columbia stuff from last Friday!

Also, if anybody manages to grab a 13 or 12.5 or get a multiple. I'm here 
nerd.gif

Urgent is 475 a good price for a pair of size 8 or should i wait? Struck out and thinking about getting it for my bday gift
Might be a good idea to pick up that pair for now, and then try on the worldwide release. If you hit on the worldwide release, you can flip your other pair. If you don't hit, then $475 isn't too bad for resale. 

Back
Top Bottom