Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

just peeped the coke collab 
nthat.gif

all the tees are actually pretty dope, idk which one to get. 

Really strange that many stores treat the UB x KITHs as if they were Yeezies: either instore raffle or online lottery … the fear off massive campouts is real ;-) Even SNS is raffling them only instore and they normally have a decent number of pairs for their online customers...

who won the medium olive core fleece hoodie for $195 last night? show yourself. you're a scumbag :rofl:

Friend just got shipping for his 2 ub's, can't wait :D He got 2 9s so that'll be .5 down from my ub sizing, hope it's fine! 

I hit them up on twitter and they sent me a email saying the item I ordered was sold out [emoji]128545[/emoji] I ordered the red neck gaiter
yeah i do not have much hope as my order was two pair fleece pants, fleece coat, williams hoodie etc. was rather large order and i am sure they do not have all items still to fulfill the order. 

Of course there would be train issues this morning. Missed out on the linens. How strict are they with picking up at your time frame?

Back
Top Bottom