Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

sent my orginal pair back(snagged when they were $500) and waited to hear back, just copped for $400.. Thank you guys for the work you put in with these!!

I was around during release but wasn't paying attention to details, but was it ever clarified if it was 1990 pairs of the special box or 1990 pairs total including both boxes?

Damn the homage gate ending 
eek.gif

I was really leaning towards them being U/A... They were too well made for them being completely fake.

But man that's crazy 700+ pairs made for Kith specifically as well. Like why?

Probably still won't cop though because I still can't wear two different shoes 
laugh.gif

I was around during release but wasn't paying attention to details, but was it ever clarified if it was 1990 pairs of the special box or 1990 pairs total including both boxes?

1990 was the total for each Asics 25th Anny Collab pairs last year. So it SHOULD be both boxes, but who knows now :lol:

1990 was the total for each Asics 25th Anny Collab pairs last year. So it SHOULD be both boxes, but who knows now :lol:

Aaron just opened up the flood gates :lol: about to call my dude at Ruze again and see if he can grab any other joints for me for the low low

First release I tried was Flamingos and failed. First release I was actually successful at the as KFE. My copping skills have come a long way
laugh.gif

When ronnie used to have a password for F&F
first release was flamingos aswell, failed miserably :frown:

although my first successful release was daytonas 

Back
Top Bottom