Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Off topic:

If anyone is looking for a parka, Alpha Industries has their Altitude Parka on sale for $40 down from $200 (green and yellow only).

Use Happy20 for an additional 20% off and free shipping (31.99 shipped).

Sizes come and go but don't sleep!

http://www.alphaindustries.com/mens-parkas/alpha-industries-altitude-parka.htm

They also have a shell/fleece liner combo jacket you can get for about $40 shipped.

Last edited:
**** i paid 375 plus free shpping for my pair. then a day later they upped the price to 499 and raised the shipping price. #HomageGate

Off topic:

If anyone is looking for a parka, Alpha Industries has their Altitude Parka on sale for $40 down from $200 (green and yellow only).

Use Happy20 for an additional 20% off and free shipping (31.99 shipped).

Sizes come and go but don't sleep!

http://www.alphaindustries.com/mens-parkas/alpha-industries-altitude-parka.htm

They also have a shell/fleece liner combo jacket you can get for about $40 shipped.
Don't forget your ebates, ladies. An additional 5% on top of what you're already saving.

Well Meth better ban dude for all the Brendan memes and posting pics of Bwood Bc I sure as hell got banned for lesser offenses smh

adam had it controlled and everything, but he doesnt run it anymore, they put their cs twitter out for things like this, fast responses but it doesnt seem to work like that  
They should save face and just delete that cs twitter account, it's pretty much useless lol. You can tell who they prioritize first cuz dudes were getting their UB in while people were waiting on shipping confirmation on orders weeks before that smh

They should save face and just delete that cs twitter account, it's pretty much useless lol. You can tell who they prioritize first cuz dudes were getting their UB in while people were waiting on shipping confirmation on orders weeks before that smh

I don't know, I think it's just luck. I got my size UBs on Tuesday and I definitely don't have an inside track or massive Kith collection. Never tried Twitter but I emailed through the "leave a message" thing on their site about my other order (two size 5 UBs) and heard nothing. Then yesterday I just emailed them through gmail and got a response like two hours later that the order was fine just still being processed.

It's hit or miss with Kith CS unfortunately. They definitely need to work on improving communication. It still baffles me that they haven't gotten it down considering the fact that they know how much traffic the site gets around capsule releases.

It's hit or miss with Kith CS unfortunately. They definitely need to work on improving communication. It still baffles me that they haven't gotten it down considering the fact that they know how much traffic the site gets around capsule releases.
I honestly think it's an issue with almost every sneaker boutique. The only one I've always had good experience with is Extra Butter. Bodega here in Boston has been cool to me, but I'm friends with one of their homies so I put it down to that. I also work in customer service so I can get frustrated when it's lacking. I'd love to open or run a shop where we treat all customers new and old with equal respect. But that's just pipe dreams.

I don't know, I think it's just luck. I got my size UBs on Tuesday and I definitely don't have an inside track or massive Kith collection. Never tried Twitter but I emailed through the "leave a message" thing on their site about my other order (two size 5 UBs) and heard nothing. Then yesterday I just emailed them through gmail and got a response like two hours later that the order was fine just still being processed.
nah it was a big problem. if you look on twitter its a bunch of people complaining about unshipped orders. It got so bad that andy had to get involved. i understand its busy but take care of your customers and be prepared, especially during this time of the year. Like i said its really frustrating when you see people receive their UB and aspen stuff within a few days while others are waiting weeks just for confirmation on orders that they've already been charged for.

nah it was a big problem. if you look on twitter its a bunch of people complaining about unshipped orders. It got so bad that andy had to get involved. i understand its busy but take care of your customers and be prepared, especially during this time of the year. Like i said its really frustrating when you see people receive their UB and aspen stuff within a few days while others are waiting weeks just for confirmation on orders that they've already been charged for.
That is pretty ridiculous, are the people waiting mostly in the US? It seems like they're pretty good with their international orders. 

US is what ive seen. The thing that makes me angry the most is that they waited 3 days til after christmas to respond to me after i had been emailing them for weeks with no response. those items were supposed to be christmas presents

US is what ive seen. The thing that makes me angry the most is that they waited 3 days til after christmas to respond to me after i had been emailing them for weeks with no response. those items were supposed to be christmas presents
Yeah they haven't been too great to the US customers from what I've seen, not sure why. I read somewhere, I don't know if it was here or Twitter, but someone ordered some stuff a few weeks back for Christmas and they cancelled his order 3 days after Christmas. 

Ohh JPS.....

That authority complex/speakage of thy mind gets you every time....

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh JPS.....

That authority complex/speakage of thy mind gets you every time....

roll.gif
i swear I'm trying to change 

Back
Top Bottom