Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Is it worth you not buying, tho?! These complaints have been around for years...Don't really see Kith changing it, smh.

Adds to the adrenaline/inertia of the brand, unfortunately...
umm yea its a problem, i know alot of people who used to rock with kith heavy who are turned off by this. If ronnies all about "just us" then he needs to do better in this area. Customer service is main part of building a branding and keeping loyal customers 

can you link me?

this is the problem the thread has with "boost babies". they cant even do any groundwork at all on their own. go to their twitter man
Too difficult for them apparently ... they could go to their Instagram, too. They even have cute little pictures to help them out
Sharing is caring 
smile.gif

http://www.baitme.com/adidas-consortium-kith-ultra-boost-online
You're being an enabler lol

Last edited:
This isn't top secret info. I'm here to help...
You don't say? That wasn't the point. The point is people are too damn lazy to take 2 secs to either Google, search Twitter, or look on Instagram. 

Not mad at you helping. We get irritated with the same stupid questions when they're just too lazy to look.

Last edited:
meh, sharing information is part of this thread.. not sure what constantly *****ing achieves. 

when the thread gets convoluted because people are asking for a link to a raffle when you can find it yourself faster than it will take another user to respond, yeah im gunna ***** and call you out.

Last week ppl were giving me wrong links/info on how the UB were going to be released. So besides being a jerk like them, I've decided to share any info I got with community.

Last week ppl were giving me wrong links/info on how the UB were going to be released. So besides being a jerk like them, I've decided to share any info I got with community.

he made a blog post where he couldnt have been any clearer about the drop 3 days before it even happened. What did you want us to tell you or give you? There was no link out yet, and we even said MANY times the links would be switched up... im not sure what you're getting at here

again its the whole people not doing any ground work or research, and just wanting a straight up answer.

Last edited:
This isn't top secret info. I'm here to help... this is a community right?
And did you come to realization after you probably took 2 secs to look up what you needed? We're here to help, not spoon feed.

If any of you guys said "hey, I'm having trouble locating X. Mind pointing me in the right direction." I don't think there would be anyone in here that would mind assisting. But when people ask the same stupid, lazy questions, you're going to more than likely get an earful. At the center of this, we understand you're trying to be helpful - noted. Give it some time and you're going to be in the same irritated boat as the rest of us.

he made a blog post where he couldnt have been any clearer about the drop 3 days before it even happened. What did you want us to tell you or give you? There was no link out yet, and we even said MANY times the links would be switched up... im not sure what you're getting at here

I'm not on niketalk everyday... this was my first Kith release and I just wanted to know what page to monitor. Luckily a member helped me out via PM.

And did you come to realization after you probably took 2 secs to look up what you needed? We're here to help, not spoon feed.

If any of you guys said "hey, I'm having trouble locating X. Mind pointing me in the right direction." I don't think there would be anyone in here that would mind assisting. But when people ask the same stupid, lazy questions, you're going to more than likely get an earful. At the center of this, we understand you're trying to be helpful - noted. Give it some time and you're going to be in the same irritated boat as the rest of us.

I agree with you. That's all I wanted lol. But I understand what you're saying

I'm not on niketalk everyday... this was my first Kith release and I just wanted to know what page to monitor. Luckily a member helped me out via PM.
Yeah it's pretty simple to just send a PM if you don't want to clutter the thread or you can just post the link in the thread and people who are reading through the thread will see it and not have to ask for a link. Luckily I'm not that irritable to helping others. Anyway, for those of you that are okay with staying up and trying EU releases and raffles:

http://thesolesupplier.co.uk/releas...-ronnie-fieg-ultra-boost-mid-kith-aspen-pack/

Good luck

By the way @scarrylarry  did you end up getting a pair? 

Last edited:
this is the problem the thread has with "boost babies". they cant even do any groundwork at all on their own. go to their twitter man
This is exactly my point. The people who clog the thread with questions that can easily be solved by just using google or looking back a page or two. 
mean.gif
 It's people like that who crash NT when a Yeezy drop happens with the same pointless questions over and over again.

Edit: I typed this before looking at the other responses. So yeah... Pretty much more of what has already been said. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom