Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

honestly, i've been using a friends internet for the last few releases....its unreal, i get through when no one else does. 
we hit on 5 black and white yeezy 350,  2 pairs of ub from the kith drop, some naked ub, and now another kith ub from solebox. 
its really all about his internet connection....

How many mbs does he/she have? Just curious

lol py not happening for me on these cloudflair sites . Guess it's due or die tomorrow .

Anyone cook on hannon/naked or other eu sites?

Last edited:
Some stuff slowly coming back in... Im guessing returns. 

XS in thee green pile high hoodie available now. Kith hit me with a cancel on my crater pile high :ohwell: 

Cancelled my high pile as well... although they shipped my fleece pants... Not sure if I'm going to keep them though kind of have an odd fit

dove street market just had their release, had one in cart.... Coudn't understand the japaneese text and failed miserably lol

passing on everything tomorrow.. wont get a ton of wear out of something that says "Coke" on it, even though i like a few pieces... Price wise just too much for me, without the quality of normal kith pieces

Cancelled my high pile as well... although they shipped my fleece pants... Not sure if I'm going to keep them though kind of have an odd fit
Medium?   
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom