Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got my Kith UB today. Took a little while since a friend grabbed them for me.

They're nice, but over hyped. 

Hopefully I don't buy any shoes in 2017. That's the goal. 

was the response boost true to size or size down .5?
i mean its not looking like i'll be able to land a pair now but it's good to know for the future lol
i wear 11 in 1.0 ub
10.5 in rc
11 in v2

Last edited:
I would like to know too. It's been answered but there's no difinitive answer. Some people say TTS and some say 0.5 down. There are only two videos on YouTube of the reviews (oh it's teddy and the camp out). Teddy says size .5 down and the camp out says they fit smaller than the mids so I think they mean TTS.

I would like to know too. It's been answered but there's no difinitive answer. Some people say TTS and some say 0.5 down. There are only two videos on YouTube of the reviews (oh it's teddy and the camp out). Teddy says size .5 down and the camp out says they fit smaller than the mids so I think they mean TTS.

I own both the Mids and Trail Boost. With the Mids I went TTS and they fit fine. Went with the adviced .5 size down on the Trail Boosts and they were the right choice. Brother went TTS with Trail and he had about a thumbs amount of space.

tumblr_nia4uhhiFC1qzxbu6o1_500.gif

I own both the Mids and Trail Boost. With the Mids I went TTS and they fit fine. Went with the adviced .5 size down on the Trail Boosts and they were the right choice. Brother went TTS with Trail and he had about a thumbs amount of space.
Are your UB 1.0/2.0 TTS or 0.5 up?

Back
Top Bottom